True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So for full coverage the cheapest I can find is like 3k a year. I'm 23 with one speeding ticket. Who do you all use for Bike insurance? 300 a month doesn't seem right.

·
Phantom
222 Posts
So for full coverage the cheapest I can find is like 3k a year. I'm 23 with one speeding ticket. Who do you all use for Bike insurance? 300 a month doesn't seem right.
I got quotes from 12k for one year and 2k for a year. I'm 23 with a clean record. The place I got my insurance through was Victoria, you would have to call 505-899-0456 (Cohn Agency) and get a quote through them.

Good luck, shits expensive!

·
NONE OF IT
4,333 Posts
For a CBR 600RR, it was 684 per month for me through Allstate, 20 yrs old, no tickets. Try Geico, they're supposedly really cheap.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
For a CBR 600RR, it was 684 per month for me through Allstate, 20 yrs old, no tickets. Try Geico, they're supposedly really cheap.
684?!?!

:eek6: :eek6: :eek6: :eek6: :eek6: :eek6: :eek6: :eek6: :eek6: :eek6: :eek6: :eek6: :eek6: :eek6: :eek6:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
did you really pay 684 a month?

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
282 a month full coverage on my 04 r1 with gieco. let's say it's good that gas saves me some $$

G

·
112 a month full coverage for the biggest cc sports bike there is, im 23 with no tickets on my record
And i think thats to much im thinking about going with just liability next season, liability is just over 20 a month

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
112 a month full coverage for the biggest cc sports bike there is, im 23 with no tickets on my record
And i think thats to much im thinking about going with just liability next season, liability is just over 20 a month
Who do you have insurance with?

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
G

·
state farm, Ive had a policy with them since i 1st started driving that was when i was 15 so Ive been with them for some time, and i have 3 other vehicles with them

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
state farm, Ive had a policy with them since i 1st started driving that was when i was 15 so Ive been with them for some time, and i have 3 other vehicles with them
Hook me up with your agent's number.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
I'm with State Farm too and have been since I was 15. I have 3 vehicles with them and by now it's really cheap. I think they still quoted him like $300/month something.... :eek:

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
state farm gave me a quote of 375 a month and no tickets

1 - 20 of 40 Posts