True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
having more fun every day!
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL!

Brian told me to check out the new site.. I immediately thought "another one?" lol.. But he said there was no kiddie high school b.s. here so I figured why the hell not.

I've been wanting to get back into the "scene" although my car is still down lol. I think we're going to be changing the header setup again and possibly go with better externally gated blow dryers. Should be a fun car at some point in my life..

But anyways for the rest of you that don't already know me.. I'm Fonz! I drive a bone stock cavalier and I pimp that shit you betta believe lol. Oh and a tt fox.

·
Ah kitty kitty
2,192 Posts
Welcome

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Welcome man!!!

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Welcome Fonz. You really should get that fox of yours up and running. Not gonna be allowed to bring it to a tsc meet on a trailer haha

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
We burn trailers. I already have a whole park under my belt.

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
Welcome bud! Glad you came on by. :)

·
having more fun every day!
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha yeah no more trailers for me.. The heads are off it right now.. pretty much going through the whole motor to make sure there are no more bugs so when I put a bit of boost through the chambers I wont have to worry about it missing or the A/F being off. Before we started ripping it apart last week it was driveable just that we couldn't tune it.. I look forward to DRIVING it to one of y'alls meets soon :)

Oh and thanks for the kind welcomes.. I'm definitely diggin' it around here :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts