True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
GOT DA BUSA!!!
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up everyone!?!?! I haven't been on here in a LONG time because I sold my car and pretty much fell off the planet after that. But now, I'm back with a vengance!!! I just picked up a 2005 Hayabusa, red/black, BONE STOCK!!! I can't wait to see some of you guys out and about so I can show it off!! Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself again and say hey.

Pics, power numbers, and time slips to come shortly. Until then, let the flaming begin!!

Jason

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome man.

·
ez2curanut
165 Posts
hey Jason !!!!!!

hows it going man. how much you sell ur stang for?

just sold mine bout a month ago.... maybe i buy a busa tooo NOTTTTTTTTTT LOL

good to seeya back in the saddle (literally)

·
GOT DA BUSA!!!
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. Glad to be getting back in the scene. The car sold for WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY less than what it would have been worth with a good motor. Ended up with $16k, but it's cool, it got me out of the loan.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Jason! You son of a bitch. How are you? :) I know you've wanted another bike for a while so congratulations! You better bring that thing out all the time, no excuses. Good to see you back man! :beer:

G

·
What up everyone!?!?! I haven't been on here in a LONG time because I sold my car and pretty much fell off the planet after that. But now, I'm back with a vengance!!! I just picked up a 2005 Hayabusa, red/black, BONE STOCK!!! I can't wait to see some of you guys out and about so I can show it off!! Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself again and say hey.

Pics, power numbers, and time slips to come shortly. Until then, let the flaming begin!!

Jason
ive been looking for a 1st gen, lets go to the track next weekend and lets see what that thing will do

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Welcome... Like the old stang by the way.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
ive seen a stock 1st gen go 10.1 with a lowering strap and some dog bones, why cant you do it lol
You got it all wrong.....the bike went 10.05........just as fast as your ZX14.......

I would do it but I hate showing off and bragging about it afterwards......you know me..... :rofl:

G

·
You got it all wrong.....the bike went 10.05........just as fast as your ZX14.......

I would do it but I hate showing off and bragging about it afterwards......you know me..... :rofl:
yes yes, i forgot you dont like to show boat:lol:

G

·
Welcome back...it been quite awhile since u were last here. Good to hear you sold the car, and got outta the loan. Sounds like a nice bike. Post up some pics soon.

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Welcome back man!

·
GOT DA BUSA!!!
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
01smokes - I'm planning on going to the track pretty soon, maybe not this weekend, but soon. I really want to see what I can do on that thing with it being stock. I did 11.2x on my 03 750, and it had 123hp at the wheel. I know this thing has way more than that, I'm actually hoping to pull off a 10.50-10.75 with my 225lb ass on it. We'll see.

Peechurs coming soon!!!!

Thanks for the welcome back guys...

Jason

1 - 20 of 33 Posts