1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Old slow and broke
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Oh shit son why can we not have nothing like that here?

·
Old slow and broke
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Oh shit son why can we not have nothing like that here?
I have a theory on that (I grew up in Albuquerque) that centers around women: NM women are few and far between and the ones that you do have are for the most part..... homely at best. If, by chance, you do find a pretty one; she's cranky as hell from all the dudes trying to get down her pants. The end result of all this pent up sexual frustration is a bunch of pissed off dudes. This creates pissed off police (note all the illegal exhaust threads on rsw), fights at most all public functions (ever been to a bar on St. Patties day in Albuquerque?), and drugs (trying to escape from the fugly chicks).

If you're in the Phoenix area on Jan 3 swing by the Sonic. I'm sure the pavillions will be rocking as well, and I heard a rumor of a huge street race in Tuscon.

Here are some pics from the last 2 shows. My friend and I started this up so we could have a fun place close to home to hang on the weekends. What do you think?

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=62165276&albumId=2469240

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=62165276&albumId=2522528

·
BITCH, I look like goku.
887 Posts
add another reason to the list as to why im moving to az as soon as fucking possible

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
I have a theory on that (I grew up in Albuquerque) that centers around women: NM women are few and far between and the ones that you do have are for the most part..... homely at best. If, by chance, you do find a pretty one; she's cranky as hell from all the dudes trying to get down her pants. The end result of all this pent up sexual frustration is a bunch of pissed off dudes. This creates pissed off police (note all the illegal exhaust threads on rsw), fights at most all public functions (ever been to a bar on St. Patties day in Albuquerque?), and drugs (trying to escape from the fugly chicks).

If you're in the Phoenix area on Jan 3 swing by the Sonic. I'm sure the pavillions will be rocking as well, and I herd a rumor of a huge street race in Tuscon.

Here are some pics from the last 2 shows. My friend and I started this up so we could have a fun place close to home to hang on the weekends. What do you think?

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=62165276&albumId=2469240

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=62165276&albumId=2522528
Haha. Dead on. EPIC.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Thats the shit...

·
Old slow and broke
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yep! I was there, but the car is still stuck in the garage. I was the dorky dude parking the cars. Actually, you guys showed up a little late so I don't think we parked you. It was COLD and things wrapped up a little early. We got sponsors for the next show so expect goodie bags full of some cool stuff!

I dig the 2 GTO's (1-STS and 1-Magna charged?). There was an accident on Higley shortly after the red car left. I hope it wasn't you guys.

Later,

Greg

·
Slow, but shiny.
86 Posts
Yep! I was there, but the car is still stuck in the garage. I was the dorky dude parking the cars. Actually, you guys showed up a little late so I don't think we parked you. It was COLD and things wrapped up a little early. We got sponsors for the next show so expect goodie bags full of some cool stuff!

I dig the 2 GTO's (1-STS and 1-Magna charged?). There was an accident on Higley shortly after the red car left. I hope it wasn't you guys.

Later,

Greg
Yeah we didn't get the valet treatment lol :) +5 on the coldness.

Noperz. With the bald ass tires on it we came close a few times though.

The magnacharged one is pretty quick as well, pushing close to 500hp if I remember correctly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts