True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An update from Oklahoma .
The state law passed today, 37 to 9, had a few liberals in the mix, an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the state capitol. The feds in D.C., along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake. Hey this is a conservative state, based on Christian values...!

Guess what..........We did it anyway.

We recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from, unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all
scattered. Hope we didn't send any of them to your state. This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake.
Guess what..........we did it anyway.

Yesterday we passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegals to the Oklahoma database, for criminal investigative purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional.
Guess what........We did it anyway.

Several weeks ago, we passed a law, declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives. That, for your
information, makes Oklahoma and Texas the only states to do so.

Guess what.........More states are likely to follow. Louisiana , Alabama , Georgia , both Carolina 's, Tennessee , Kentucky , Missouri , Arkansas ,
West Virginia , just to name a few. Should Mississippi act, so will Florida . Save your confederate money, it appears the South is about
to rise up once again.

The federal Government has made bold steps to take away our guns.
Oklahoma , a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles. I'm sure that was a set back for the Kennedys and Ms Pelosi.
Guess what..........We did it anyway.

By the way, Obama does not like any of this.
Guess what....who cares...were doing it anyway.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Damn. That's interesting..

·
Overboosted
1,357 Posts
Fragmenting and not caring about the direction of the whole sounds like a great idea during times of immense economic crisis. [That was sarcasm] I'm not necessarily disagreeing with these moves, but I would say that they don't look like steps in the right direction right now. None of those are issues that should be being focused on right now.

I will say that I absolutely resent any action against firearms, they should only be regulated enough so that a criminal can't walk into a store and buy one. No more. I hate that the republicans screwed up bad enough so that they allowed a democrat super-majority. That is not a good situation.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sounds pretty fuckin' stupid to me. 10 commandments at the state capitol building.... Right....What's next? A statue of Jesus feeding a T-Rex out of his hand, with the confederate flag in the other hand while Heysoos stomps out a flaming American flag?

Maybe They'll Git 'er Done Too.....

Goddamn ********.

I've spent two months in Oklahoma, and there wasn't a damn thing good about it. Well, TapWerks was sick. But that is it.

People from Oklahoma are nothing more than a better spoken Texan.

·
زنجي الر
3,361 Posts
So what if they do put a Jesus feeding a T-rex in front? It's freedom OF religion not freedom FROM religion, just like freedom OF speech, not freedom FROM speech. There are 49 other states in this union you could go be a liberal in and wear a rainbow t-shirt with a triangle over your head saying how you wish there were more gun control laws while taxes get raised and the poor buy black market guns off my fuckin' tax dollars.

This may just be a half drunken rat from an Army guy stationed in northern California. I am surrounded by a bunch of hippies who think that conservative republicans have fucked up everything they have and now that a democrat is in office they have a god damn field day with it. One even came up to me (I was out of uniform) and hands me a bumper sticker that says "Join the US Army, because having an education is worth dying for." I don't know if he knew I am in the Army, but I definitely proceeded to tear him a new one, in the middle of downtown Monterey.

So maybe this could just be me being an patriot, and willing to give my life for this country, but recently it seems like there are some people out there who just don't see that I am willing to give my life to defend something like free speech, when they use that right to throw bullshit in my face...

Sorry to hijack the thread if that so happened... but TwinTurboTRex... I am standing right behind you, and Oklahoma.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I think its funny that anyone would put the "commandments" on any building because no one ever saw the first set. Moses destroyed them after seeing everyone idolizing a golden cow. The "commandments" were then wrote again two weeks later after Moses had to again climb mount Sinai. I'm positive half the people that wasted their time to vote on that law know as much about their own religion as I know about shit sculptures....which is nothing. You can find the bible in the fiction section at your local library, people should read the thing before they just eat up the BS.

·
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Shit, It is starting to sound like RSW in here! WTF

·
Overboosted
1,357 Posts
Posting this kind of stuff is just as bad as the hardcore Obama lovers. These kind of policies will get us nowhere.

·
زنجي الر
3,361 Posts
These kinds of policies brought us things like the American Revolution, your right to enjoy an online forum, and the right to practice the teachings of whatever book you may find in the fiction section. If a book compels people to do good things, then who cares if they read if off a cereal box?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Obama lovers are such pussies.
yes, and they won, and they still crybaby when someone speaks out on "the other side". OK. sounds like a place I might want to retire !!

(better spoken Texans ? ) sorry that just struck me funny................

·
Overboosted
1,357 Posts
These kinds of policies brought us things like the American Revolution, your right to enjoy an online forum, and the right to practice the teachings of whatever book you may find in the fiction section. If a book compels people to do good things, then who cares if they read if off a cereal box?
All very true, back when America was an oppressed British colony. Perhaps you should clarify exactly what you mean, because to me it sounds like you are stating that we should overthrow our current government and stop being Americans? That is a horrible idea. If the country is torn apart when it most needs unity during this time of crisis, there wont be an America anymore. I don't want to see that.

Trey said:
Obama lovers are such pussies.
If you have a valid opinion I would not mind hearing it. Middle school insults do not progress political discussion.

·
Registered
706 Posts
IMPEACH OBAMA ! the rest of left wing just needs to stay the fuck out of my wallet, my holster and my religion!!!! TwinTurboTRex, thanks for posting that.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
I have some southern money that I have sitting around somewhere... and let me tell you.... its burning a hole in my pockets!

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
I'm from Texas, and if you have a problem with that, FUCK YOU. And yes, I will say that in person to whoever the fuck wants me to.

And I'm glad Oklahoma did this, it's a free country. Nice post, Rex.

Why not put the Ten Commandments on the front of the court house?

Illegal aliens SHOULD NOT be here, and if caught here illegally should have to give dna samples for criminal investigations. WHY THE FUCK NOT?!

And last but certainly not least, FUCK ANYONE WHO TRIES TO TAKE MY GUNS AWAY. I FUCKING DARE ANYONE TO TRY.

That is all.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts