True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:yikes:Lets here about the taco bell crew with the turbo mustang that ran 10.08 at 119 mph in the quarter! lol and who argue's that turbo cars do not make their MPH in the second half of the 1320':asshat:

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
They were a bunch of pussies. But the dude was the diesel doctor, so it made it all better ahahahahahah. He argued that turbo cars were all about MPH, well no fucking shit. That was a 9.40 car that traps 150+. Fucking ******* should stick to the taco bell.

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
Diesel Doctor, now I know who it is. There's a reason I don't just go throwing insults without knowing first, as I am friends with them and have been for years.

That being said, Frankie, Jacob and the bunch shoulda known better.

·
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Diesel Doctor, now I know who it is. There's a reason I don't just go throwing insults without knowing first, as I am friends with them and have been for years.

That being said, Frankie, Jacob and the bunch shoulda known better.
Well, your friends are sand baggers!!!! Now I know who You learned so well from. :ciappa:

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
"If you knew you were going to go faster than a 10.0 wouldn't you let off to"

Someone should really enforce the NO BULL rules just a little better.

·
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think Jerry is hiring spotters. "Experience is a plus." :shrug:
Jerry needs to quit letting his friends be spotters...................people that are in thier 70's have bad vision!!!!:smile:

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
Why not make the cars go all out for 3 runs and if you go faster than 9.9 you have to run the 9 second class...anything slower than a 9.90 you run 10 second class. But going off the trap speed alone there should be no question the guy as letting off before the end of the track and was "sandbagging", thus dq'ing him.

·
Registered
706 Posts
What happened, happened.

Unfortunately we cant change that.

We can change how this plays out at the future No Bull races by figuring out ways to avoid sandbagging.
I agree, maybe we should all drive Nova's that hook all year long, then spin the fuck out of the tires when we get to the money... hey, it works for me!
seriously though, it'll get better, we'll just beat the fuck out of anybody even suspected of sandbagging, we'll call it the WFO incentive, haaaahaa.

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
I agree, maybe we should all drive Nova's that hook all year long, then spin the fuck out of the tires when we get to the money... hey, it works for me!
seriously though, it'll get better, we'll just beat the fuck out of anybody even suspected of sandbagging, we'll call it the WFO incentive, haaaahaa.
Count me in!

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
I will have one in my car next time. It will be mounted to the bar behind the seats and angled to which ever lane the other car is in. So next time you can clearly see me fly past the sandbagger at the traps.

·
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just put some burrito's at the end of the track, that way they will not slow down next time.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts