True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my opinion, this site should prohibit owners of tubbed, open-header cars that run slower than 10.00 from posting in this section. 10.5 for the win... if you hate it, get the fuck out.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
and no family cars that ride to the track in a trailer.. RON.. jk... and dhahahahaah josef.. fuck liberal bitches

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
Amen!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
wAIT!!! what about 11 sec 4 cyl integra's? Now you dont see that shit everyday??? I will have some good videos when I get to the track.....

...With all due respect Mr. Jaureguiberry :king:

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok ok... 11 sec integras are ok. Is it tubbed? No. Does it have a school-bus driver fan in it? Probably not. Is it half-ass gutted to fuck? No-way. Alternator- yes. AC compressor? Wouldn't supprise me. To make it short- fucken A that's breasts. Post away.

Vega- Show up to the track WITHOUT a motor-home and you're questionable. As for right now, get your trailer sold!! Jk.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Ok ok... 11 sec integras are ok. Is it tubbed? No. Does it have a school-bus driver fan in it? Probably not. Is it half-ass gutted to fuck? No-way. Alternator- yes. AC compressor? Wouldn't supprise me. To make it short- fucken A that's breasts. Post away.

Vega- Show up to the track WITHOUT a motor-home and you're questionable. As for right now, get your trailer sold!! Jk.

not tubbed

full interior and stereo

NO ac

Power steering

PERFECT!!!

Thanks bro!

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts

Hell I drove it to the track!! (I just had my dad follow me in the motorhome)

I did not drive it home though, I'll give you that.

P.S. No stupid ass school bus driver fan either!

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Shit, I don't even own a trailer lol. Stock fans, stock alternator, stock gm suspension, power windows/locks, stock carpet/interior panels, t-tops, AND keyless entry ;) Even the battery is still in the front lol

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Shit, I don't even own a trailer lol. Stock fans, stock alternator, stock gm suspension, power windows/locks, stock carpet/interior panels, t-tops, AND keyless entry ;) Even the battery is still in the front lol
Tell'em how its done!!!! :headbang:

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
Same here! lol:driving:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts