True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
3rd Gear
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are we getting tires from these days? Anyone have a hookup, because I'm running near slicks up front and need tires badly.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
pep boys futura's ftw lol

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Ill look at my shop to see what i got ill let you know. And ill get you a price on new ones to. Dont have my phone so I need to wait to go to the shop.

·
3rd Gear
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ill look at my shop to see what i got ill let you know. And ill get you a price on new ones to. Dont have my phone so I need to what to go to the shop.
Sweet, thanks a lot. Yea I do not need high performance tires, these would be for my daily.

·
BITCH, I look like goku.
887 Posts
gimme a definite size and i will check for you

·
BITCH, I look like goku.
887 Posts
cheapies, nexxus n300 $ 67.05 each. middle, BFG A/S super sport g-force $ 123.85. best(ish) michelin MXM4 HX CPJ $246.71. price is each, of course. lemme know, as i will need cash to get them at these prices sucka

·
3rd Gear
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sweet thanks man. But is there anything cheaper than the cheapies? lol
When can you do this?

·
BITCH, I look like goku.
887 Posts
i can do it pretty much whenever man. just gotta give me a little forewarning and cash ahha. the cheapies are as low as it gets man. :lol:

·
3rd Gear
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i can do it pretty much whenever man. just gotta give me a little forewarning and cash ahha. the cheapies are as low as it gets man. :lol:
Word. I can get the cash to you tomorrow, when and where?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts