True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where can I get a couple stickers for my truck and trailer. Also, how big can you get them made? Also need to get a few shirts for me and my girl...

Thanks

CJ

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would like 2 12" for my truck and maybe a 36'" for my trailer....

I will order some shirts when I get off of work! Thanks man!

CJ

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool, what colors? I'll see what I can do about the 36"

I like the white ones. Deff. see if you can get a big one. I will pay-pal you some money if need be. Thanks alot man!! We gotta rep for the NC chapter!!

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
I like the white ones. Deff. see if you can get a big one. I will pay-pal you some money if need be. Thanks alot man!! We gotta rep for the NC chapter!!
For sure man, I should know something today or tomorrow. You want white for the 36" too?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For sure man, I should know something today or tomorrow. You want white for the 36" too?
yea man!! Like I said, let me know if there is any difference in price. I dont mind paying. I will wait to orer my shirts untill I here from you. If I need to pay a little extra, I will include it with the shirts...

Thanks man!

CJ

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
yea man!! Like I said, let me know if there is any difference in price. I dont mind paying. I will wait to orer my shirts untill I here from you. If I need to pay a little extra, I will include it with the shirts...

Thanks man!

CJ
No worries man, the stickers are free.

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Got anything smaller stickers??

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No worries man, the stickers are free.
cool deal man. When I order my shirts, can you pack them up with them?? If so that would be great! Thanks alot man!!

CJ

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Should be able too, just let Dangerous Dick know that I need to put some stickers in with your shirts.
cool deal man! Thanks alot!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts