True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car went off to get painted today but I am still lacking a hood. I can't seem to find the one that I want anywhere on the internet. Maybe it doesn't exist or maybe my internet skills just lack... anyway

I need a hood for a 92 mustang and would prefer a cowl that is extended to the windshield. Problem is I don't want to much cowl. Only thing I have found is this hood with a 4" cowl..... http://hofibertrends.com/87934e page.htm

It is perfect in the sense that it is ready for Dzus fasteners, just to damn big..
If knows of any other hoods that would be great..

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
All the extended cowls you find are gonna be big.

Harwood
HO Fibertrends
Cervinis
ABC Exclusive

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll be blind but it will looks sick. fuck im down.

ITS NO MORE OF A RACE CAR THAN YOUR CAMARO sEAN..........
(iM ON a shit ton of drugs just so all here know) Leave me alone spelling cop

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
I'll be blind but it will looks sick. fuck im down.

ITS NO MORE OF A RACE CAR THAN YOUR CAMARO sEAN..........
(iM ON a shit ton of drugs just so all here know) Leave me alone spelling cop
lol funny, my car has the stock interior panels and carpet, stock glass, power locks and windows, keyless entry, stock radiator and fans, a license plate, seats that actually move, more than 2 gears, and tranny coolers. Sounds like a helluva lot more of a street car than yours lol

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I say if you drive it on the street then its a street car!!! Not to mention it will be 100% street legal, minus the exhaust lol..

btw hood has been ordered.. them bastards need to chop it up and make that bitch

1 - 7 of 7 Posts