True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty excited so I thought I'd share! I made it into the USAF and I'm schedueled to leave for basic April 2009. I'm sure you guys are glad to hear that!!! But bad news, I'll most likely be back here after basic. Funny thing is, if any of you remember I was freaking out about taking my ASVAB at the meet @ solid tech and I ended up doing pretty well. Thanks for the support and encouragement from those of you who gave it!

:headbang:

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Shea!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Congrats and I hope you like it. Military life sucks. Well, being overseas sucks. NO CAR!!!

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol well if I had a skyline then I would have a car!!!! Hahaha!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Yea but not when you get deployed!!! (and you will)

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All well Sean! If somebody would have kept their promise! Lol jk. Thanks everyone! I think Keith is just excited because i'm leaving!?

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
All well Sean! If somebody would have kept their promise! Lol jk. Thanks everyone! I think Keith is just excited because i'm leaving!?
Correct for 10 points!!! Aww hell I'll give you 32459890 points for hitting that nail right on the goddamn head!! :seeya:

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HAHAHA asshole!

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
congrats! Good luck at basic :)

Cisco's sister just left to basic to become a marine. she said she did lots of training before she left. lots of running!

cAT:)

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks!! I can't wait to leave! I'm gonna miss certain people but I'll be really happy to get a break from others lol.

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
Getting into the military at this point in time isnt exactly a hard thing to do, but congrats and wish you well. What is your job description going to be?

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
congrats! Good luck at basic :)

Cisco's sister just left to basic to become a marine. she said she did lots of training before she left. lots of running!

cAT:)
OO-RAHH!

Ya she's fucked. lol jk

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Helicopter mechanics. I met a girl named Jade when I went through processing who was leaving for ARMY basic. She told me how she wanted to join the air force but her ASVAB scores weren't high enough and that she didn't want to wait to retake it to enlist. I also saw a few people I know including a friend of mine named Justin who is re-enlisting in the Marines. MEPS is a very interesting place where a lot of interesting things happen........

1 - 20 of 21 Posts