True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just watched every TSC vid we got. And, well, I couldn't dream of a site I would rather be apart of. I mean holy fuck everyone on here is cool as shit, not to mention the baddest fucking street cars in NM and some from all over the country are here... And everyone is down to drop what they are doing to go answer a call-out or go do some friendly runs in the desert on a Sunday afternoon.
I can't wait to come home and get in on all the action.
Get :drunk:Get :playa: and Get :driving:!!!!!

TSC FTMFW!!!!!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No just stoked on coming home. Some dusche harshed my morning mellow so I decided to watch TSC vids and they made me happy.

·
Registered
352 Posts
No just stoked on coming home. Some dusche harshed my morning mellow so I decided to watch TSC vids and they made me happy.
(harshed my morning mellow) That shits great.:lol: Just think brotha a few more wake ups and you will be shiting green chile before you know it.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
(harshed my morning mellow) That shits great.:lol: Just think brotha a few more wake ups and you will be shiting green chile before you know it.
I can't wait to feel the burn....lol

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't think I will be ready. I am gonna be all kinds of fucked up trying to drive. Everything out here is backwards and shit LOL.

I'll bring some Japahoes back for you Kieth, just let me drive the SLOBRA while your getting 5 dolla sucky sucky.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL. When you come back?
Well, I got till March 2010 out here. But I hope to take some leave this summer and come home for a bit. Around June/July time frame but we will see how my wrist is healing by then. They are running a goddamn Medical hobby shop out here. No one knows wtf they are doing. Fuckin Navy.:gay:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts