·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
God damn street racers!!!!

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Shuddup Vinny, you don't know how to street race!!! ;)

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
Fuckin ass holes killing innocent families & shit!! Damn you all to hell!

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
^ Ya, me too.. lol

·
F-body TWAT Member #2
973 Posts
i love chicken??????:D

·
Registered
610 Posts
I date back to Los Altos park and then racing on South Eubank. Me and Lucy by my side, we would race when she was pregnant with Gabriel. What terrible parents.

Lu

·
F-body TWAT Member #2
973 Posts
you forgot menthol ciggs ass hole

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts

·
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That was freakin years ago!!

·
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
His old 3rd gen was pretty quick after he put the heads on. My car isnt much faster than it used to be either. lol.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
His old 3rd gen was pretty quick after he put the heads on. My car isnt much faster than it used to be either. lol.
Lol Just busting your balls vinny, I know you are alot faster now, but those were some fun races so I had to post em up.
We trapped like the same exact mph back then but my et was a little faster for some reason...

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
I think the only people that would say that are the people that cant afford a 4th gen because everyone knows they are better.

then again I say fox mustang>modular (and i've owned both)

I only say it because I can't afford to make a modular mustang get out of its own way. All them stupid cams and whatnot:secret:
Notice how I said IMO In My Opinion.....
I just love the looks of the 3rd gen much better, granted almost every one you see on the street looks like it has been abused/mistreated/driven into the ground. And yes I cant afford a 4th gen but that doesnt mean I would buy one if I could afford one. I want to combine the technology and drivetrain(-10 bolt) of the 4th Gen, with the looks and Handling of a 3rd Gen...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts