True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been doing everything I can to get ready for the upcoming No-Bull race. For those of you who don't know, I love the 10.0 street class. It is awesome, cruise and all. So last night I dreamed that Sean and I were in the final round (that would be nice since I haven't yet made it passed the 1st round LOL). Sean and I both went 9.94. So I guess we both lost. You know how dreams sometimes don't make sense? For a moment we were both pissed and then later happy that we ran a 9.XX. Of course that makes a little sense, running a 9.XX in No-Bull would tend to create some mixed emotions. Sad/Mad that you lost, Happy/Glad that you ran a 9 in Albq.

·
TSC ******
720 Posts
I have dreams about Sean ALL the time!! Oh wait..... different kind of dreams sorry. :gay2:

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Ahahaha I interpret dreams and yours meant that Sean is going to win the next No Bull. :shrug: Sorry man.

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahahaha I interpret dreams and yours meant that Sean is going to win the next No Bull. :shrug: Sorry man.
He has a pretty good shot I would say. He went 10.14 in Albuquerque last month matching my all time best in Roswell. He has actually gone even faster than that in Albuquerque. Provided we both do that well it'll all come down to reaction time. Sean's car has a much better chance to make it to the final round then mine does as well.

I wonder if the elevation difference between Roswell and Albuquerque makes much difference when spraying a 250 shot? Seems to me that you are adding enough O2 to make up the difference. I am hoping the track prep will be superior to Roswell as well.

Good Luck Sean. Let's Roll!

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Nice!!! I'm not gonna lie, I was a little afraid to open this one!!

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Hahahaha, I was afraid to open it too!

I think anyone has an equal shot at winning in this class. The track prep will be top-notch, you can bet your ass. Robert and Jim wouldn't have their low 8 second cars out there if it was any less. I do hope to run a 9, but not in No Bull lol.

As for the elevation difference, I'll put it to you like this. There are guys with the same setup as me running 9.40's at sea level tracks. Hell, there are guys in the high 9's on 100 less hp shot than I'm running, with everything else the same. Elevation is a BIG factor.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Oh.... My..... God.... .... ... .. . The LEGEND is having dreams about TRMIN8R???? If I were you Sean... I would be deeply honored. The swords razor edge has rested against your sholder. I new age will come of this... New suns will rise and other moons will set. You are now the "Dream of a Legend".

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Room or no room... I'm gonna tree these 2 like a mojack with garden shears. You better kill some Red-Bull and Vault fuckers... CAUSE I WILL!!!!

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
You better be careful with the new NO BULL mph rule Josef in your 9 second car!!! At least I won't have to worry about the rule since my car is slow.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
I can drive Finchy... None of my time slips have a mph over 134. I'll be cherry. Hopefully this engine work won't fuck with the way the car makes power. We'll see.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
According to new rules your mph can't vary more than 3mph. I know you can drive but this rule just might eliminate them people running a 10.0 at 119mph.

I sure hope your car still runs as strong as it was. Test and tune saturday 20th?:driving:

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Sure... I'm going to have to run a couple bottles through it for piece of mind. I may drive it to the track from your house too and spray the fucker on the fogger on the way there.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Maybe with a little luck i'll be somewhere near your rear bumper:secret:

I need to save some money for the good smelling gas

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
I got something for you Josef. Make sure not to shit yourself when you see my front tires 3 feet off the ground as my license plate fades away and the [email protected] flashes on the time board.

Oh, and all of this will happen after I tree YOU!

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Oh shit.... It's ON!!!! I'm probably going to get wiped out right away for talking shit, but oh well.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I have been doing everything I can to get ready for the upcoming No-Bull race. For those of you who don't know, I love the 10.0 street class. It is awesome, cruise and all. So last night I dreamed that Sean and I were in the final round (that would be nice since I haven't yet made it passed the 1st round LOL). Sean and I both went 9.94. So I guess we both lost. You know how dreams sometimes don't make sense? For a moment we were both pissed and then later happy that we ran a 9.XX. Of course that makes a little sense, running a 9.XX in No-Bull would tend to create some mixed emotions. Sad/Mad that you lost, Happy/Glad that you ran a 9 in Albq.
Does this mean you don't dream about me:gay2:
Looking forward to seeing you at the Dyno Edge for the next NO BULL

1 - 20 of 25 Posts