Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hopefulluy its up and running within a month!!! looking for 650ish rwhp

lol i hope to get 11.30's or so out of it

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Badass man. Just like we talked about it at the track, do some rods and pistons and you will be good to go and not have to look back!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
manley forged pistons FO SHO!!! bore .10 or .20 over if needed, you think rods to???? crank turned??? maybe!!!! i guess we wont know till it gets torn apart, not sure who i should have do the work, i hear bud long alot, BUT i called them today and the i talked to was an :asshat:!!!! any other suggestions???

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
Andrew also had 2 mustangs before the slew of f-bodies

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
PRO POWER DYNO in Rio Rancho. The owner of that place has like 6 Cobras. They know their shit when it comes to 03-04 Cobras.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
If there isn't anything wrong with the rods in the motor I would just bore it.20 over and find a real good set of pistons. Motor will be invincible on that small amount of power after that.

·
Whippled Charged...
1,085 Posts
Nice purchase..

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i had a 98 ws6 on spray
an 02 SOM WS6 heads/cam
an 01 SOM SS Cammed
a 00 WS6 Cammed
and now my daily is a 00 WS6 bone stock, THAT I NEED TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha i need this money to get the cobra fixed!

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Congrats!

·
GOT DA BUSA!!!
673 Posts
I'll let you know soon about that other guy man, but think about this....STROKER!!!!! I know, I know, it's a lot more money but damn!!! You would be able to push the 700 mark EASY! If not, the crank and rods should be good so all you would need is MAYBE a .020 over and some bad ass pistons and you'll be set!! Good luck man and I'll talk to you soon....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts