True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the car back from Cisco and I have to say it’s the nicest it has ever looked, inside and out. I am amazed at the quality work and attention to detail. I only wish I had a good camera to show everyone how nice it looks. Again, Cisco thanks for the professional quality detail. Anyone looking to get it done, do it now.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Nice thats good to hear. Im going to have him do my dd pretty soon. I have some stains on the back seats that uh.... Yeah..

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
This thread FAILS without before and after pix...

True. I'll make sure and get before and after pictures to promote his work. As long as he can get the snail trails out of the seats :lol:

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Thanks Matt. That is one beautiful car you have there. I snapped a few pics after, we all know how a car looks dirty lol. I would not call it dirty when it came in it was already looking good, now its just looking better ;). I am glad you are happy with the results.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Looks good Cisco. Pm sent to you as well..

·
Whippled Charged...
1,085 Posts
Nice ride. Good job Cisco

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Cisco for posting up some pics. I'll try to take the car out today and snap a few more shots to show the quality detail. Then hopefully I can get with Cisco in the next few weeks to snap some real photos.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Your car looks clean as hell there buddy. I like it. Are you the one who ran with trey like a week or two ago? Toxic?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Your car looks clean as hell there buddy. I like it. Are you the one who ran with trey like a week or two ago? Toxic?
Sorry not me. Your looking for Mark (toxic) with the S-351. Our cars look alike but are a little different. His is a supercharged 351, mine is a turbocharged 331ci. Although, I'm guessing our cars make close to the same horse power but I think I might make more torque.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
I didn't know your car had a turbo or a 331.. very nice set up. Car looks great.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Sorry not me. Your looking for Mark (toxic) with the S-351. Our cars look alike but are a little different. His is a supercharged 351, mine is a turbocharged 331ci. Although, I'm guessing our cars make close to the same horse power but I think I might make more torque.

Alright Alright. Nice car!!!! :pimp:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cat, it was nice meeting you too.

I didn't know your car had a turbo or a 331.. very nice set up. Car looks great.
I'm in the same boat you are. I'm having to leave the boost down now to avoid the block going bye bye. After having it at the dyno this last time Chris found a few bugs, fixed them and added 70rwhp 120rwtq at lower boost. Now I'm 600+ rwhp and 730+ rwtq detuned. Lets just hope everything else stays together.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Cat, it was nice meeting you too.

I'm in the same boat you are. I'm having to leave the boost down now to avoid the block going bye bye. After having it at the dyno this last time Chris found a few bugs, fixed them and added 70rwhp 120rwtq at lower boost. Now I'm 600+ rwhp and 730+ rwtq detuned. Lets just hope everything else stays together.

Some stout numbers my friend. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts