True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
welcome and nice TA.. I'm guessing your running a fairly small shot of n2o?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
welcome and nice TA.. I'm guessing your running a fairly small shot of n2o?
100 shot. I cut a 1.56 60' on the 11.6x pass then a 1.64 60' on the 100 off the line. Spun kinda bad and had to feather the throttle. Those numbers were from a week and a half ago. That was my first night out with the 4L60. I swapped from the 6-speed. Now I have to save up for the roll bar, fire jacket, and harness. Well, fire jacket is on its way!

Hey man, 11.26? Last thing I ran 11s on was my old bike. :) Welcome!
Thanks for the welcome. I've always wanted a bike but I don't want to meet the Maker just yet!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Most of the big dogs are out of Houston and San Antonio. Oddly enough, down here in South Texas, LSx trucks are hitting big! Half the vehicles at our local track are trucks. But they're hitting some very impressive numbers. 10's and 11's on full interior trucks. 6.0 LQ9's with H/C and nitrous are the craze. I remember the days when we F-Bodies could pick on them. Now we have to check their decals to see what shop has been tinkering with them!

Some mentionable cars are a turbo stang running mid-high 8's with stock style suspension and 10.5's, stock bottom end LS1 on spray running 10.0's, cam and spray LS1 running low 10's without heads, two bolt on LS1's running 11'7's and one cam only LS1 that just hit an 11.3.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Welcome man, nice to meet ya.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Welcome!!! Like the b.o.p. How do you like the 4l60e vs the t56? I own both but i was thinking of swapping my t56 to the 4l60e

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys! Termin8r, I've always loved your vids from LS1Tech.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome!!! Like the b.o.p. How do you like the 4l60e vs the t56? I own both but i was thinking of swapping my t56 to the 4l60e

I miss the 6-Speed sometimes, especially those runs from a roll! Not to mention the MPH. I sprayed the 6-speed a couple of times right before I swapped to auto with a 100 shot and was trapping 125 mph. That was pretty cool. But I love the auto because my ET's weren't up to par with my mods. I'm just glad that I already have some stuff installed that most guys don't bother with because they have an automatic:
Line lock, window switch, Moser 12-Bolt, and timing/fuel controller.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice T/A! Welcome to the boards. I ran my fastest time on motor in Houston back in March, I had a blast.
Nice! Motor passes have always impressed me more than nitrous. I was more excited about my 11.6 on motor because my timing/fuel controller isn't working right so I had my car tuned for nitrous and still ran that number. I was expecting a 12.0 on motor. So, until I get the safety equipment installed, I'm concentrating on motor. I want 11.4's on motor. That'll be a damn good time considering my cam ain't much: 226/234 .554/.574 112 and the Bird and I weighed in at 3600 lbs.

·
Do you even lift?
3,627 Posts
Nice! Motor passes have always impressed me more than nitrous. I was more excited about my 11.6 on motor because my timing/fuel controller isn't working right so I had my car tuned for nitrous and still ran that number. I was expecting a 12.0 on motor. So, until I get the safety equipment installed, I'm concentrating on motor. I want 11.4's on motor. That'll be a damn good time considering my cam ain't much: 226/234 .554/.574 112 and the Bird and I weighed in at 3600 lbs.
Thats a good ET!

I ran my time with my car being tuned for Albuquerque (7000FT DA) for nitrous, towed the car down to Houston for TX2K8, and ran [email protected] w/1.61 60' on 18" Drag Radials, stock LS6 Manifold, Throttle Body and crank pulley. Best MPH of the day was 123. The DA for the day was +2500FT, so there was still some left in her, but I was happy. Stock 10 bolt w/3.42's, stock 4L60e w/Yank SS3600 Stall. :lol:

I have a decent sized cam, 231/235 .643"/.645" 113LSA. Going bigger now.

·
Ah kitty kitty
2,192 Posts
Welcome.

G

·
Thats a good ET!

I ran my time with my car being tuned for Albuquerque (7000FT DA) for nitrous, towed the car down to Houston for TX2K8, and ran [email protected] w/1.61 60' on 18" Drag Radials, stock LS6 Manifold, Throttle Body and crank pulley. Best MPH of the day was 123. The DA for the day was +2500FT, so there was still some left in her, but I was happy. Stock 10 bolt w/3.42's, stock 4L60e w/Yank SS3600 Stall. :lol:

I have a decent sized cam, 231/235 .643"/.645" 113LSA. Going bigger now.
whats your fastest pass on motor over here in ABQ?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts