True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
That was a great race....wish the series was pulling cars this year like it did last year...maybe next year!! Jerry you are the man for putting up with the bs and what not and making the series what it is.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree with you, maybe once everything is all finally worked out the series will grow. Yes Jerry does have some patience for putting up with all the crap he has.

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
I love it. See that badass Vega? I hope the series continues to grow as well. I love it.

1st round Conner, that's my No-Bull nickname. You know I have never one a single round.

EDIT: Yes I did. In Roswell once I made it to the 2nd round. I forgot. I left real hard on a Mustang and lifted after he gave up. My car was running 10.90's on a 125 shot. LOL

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe next season you'll go farther Scott. Just don't forget to turn on certain important things...

·
AKA hondaman
1,346 Posts
I love that vid. I like how it shows all the cars driving on the street before the race. Also dicksons white car will forever be my favorite.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the support and kudos guys.

I remember Directing/Editing/Producing that video last year. It took over 60 hours of just editing at home and all day of shooting video with 3 cameras starting from the dyno edge, and ending that evening at the track. Quite a bit of logistics involved for a 1 man crew; me myself, and I . LOL

Of course I could not have done it without the help of Cisco driving, and Johnvon and the srinac girls, and last but not least ABQ Dragway.

That was the day SGT CLUTCH made an appearance at the track> $$$, and the rest is history.

Hopefully next year Jerry will have a great turnout as this one was for '07.

JimmyG Productions
Your vids are always top notch, I always look forward to them.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Yea me too. But still can't wait to see the vids from this years NO BULL.....Jim.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts