Reactions: GTI135

·
banned
1,846 Posts
Reactions: GTS-chick

·
3rd Gear
1,439 Posts
He may talk a lot of shit but doesnt he usually back it up? Isnt he one of the only fighters to almost beat Silvia, Silvia got lucky with that choke. But then not sure didnt he get suspend for crazy high test levels after that fight? So who knows what actually happen in a rematch...

·
We talkin' or we racin'?
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah he won tonight.. So they announced that he will fight silva again in a rematch. Should be interesting

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
firehawk how did it feel witnessing greatness tonight? lmao jk i do hope he beats silva thou

·
We talkin' or we racin'?
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wouldn't say greatness :lol: wasn't that impressive of a win over bisping.
Rematch between sonnen an silva should be sick though

·
Killing threads since 2011
1,126 Posts
silva's the man

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I hate silva, he's the cockiest fighter there is, I wouldnt mind if if he didn't dance around once he's got someone hurt that shit pisses me off. But that should be a good fight!

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
He may talk a lot of shit but doesnt he usually back it up? Isnt he one of the only fighters to almost beat Silvia, Silvia got lucky with that choke. But then not sure didnt he get suspend for crazy high test levels after that fight? So who knows what actually happen in a rematch...
Chael has to go through testosterone theropy due to undisclosed reasons rumor has it he only has one testicle

UFC's Chael Sonnen admits that he will continue to fight on TRT - Cageside Seats
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2o7aihy_Ag&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2o7aihy_Ag&feature=related[/ame]

·
3rd Gear
1,439 Posts
Silva is a badass. I would say one of the best fighters to step into the cage/ring. I think he has earned the right to be cocky. I think silva will be more prepared for this rematch and dominate like he normally does. But lets see what happens.

·
Killing threads since 2011
1,126 Posts
Silva is a badass. I would say one of the best fighters to step into the cage/ring. I think he has earned the right to be cocky. I think silva will be more prepared for this rematch and dominate like he normally does. But lets see what happens.
i agree :headbang:

·
We talkin' or we racin'?
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I really hope Condit wins, Diaz talks too much shit too

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
its on like donkey Kong tonight!
Condit for the win
I will be rooting for condit and big country, oh yeah and fuck koscheck