True Street Car Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Hi my name is
3,873 Posts
Supposedly it was Hellion's test car for their TT 5th gen kit. I guess the guy bought it at a dealer though, so boost was probably on none of it.

Also heard that the owners son was the one talking most of the shit?
If it was making 600hp, then probably somewhere around 6-7psi I would think. 600hp in that car aint going to be winning too many races. :eek:ldman:

·
2nd Gear
698 Posts
If it was making 600hp, then probably somewhere around 6-7psi I would think. 600hp in that car aint going to be winning too many races. :eek:ldman:
It's a good thing that HP doesn't win races. :lol:

The Engine That Accelerates A Given Load Fastest From Point A To Point B Wins....Regardless Of Horsepower

·
2nd Gear
1,820 Posts
hmmm... now I'm real curious who's car this was.

i personally know the Hellion boys and they have an amazing TT setup for both Chev & Fords... now i do agree it would all depend on what kind of HP that Gen5 is or was making at the time... seems he was asleep on the light... but watching it roll out as slow as it did... :(

Melissa's car (5.0L) on twin 67s just made 1420hp on the Dyno... she will decimate this year on DRs. car's already gone 8.99 :headbang:

·
Registered
706 Posts
It's a good thing that HP doesn't win races. :lol:

The Engine That Accelerates A Given Load Fastest From Point A To Point B Wins....Regardless Of Horsepower
Hmm, nice sig

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts

·
5th Gear
3,516 Posts
Can't wait to get my car running again so I can go play. Me and my roommate should have some fun runs for you guys

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Nice runs. Had to mute due to what ever music was on that video

21 - 30 of 30 Posts