Hows your projects coming?

Im still waiting on my stall converter but did pay for my trans lol
hope to out there at track tnt open

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice vids
Thanks just started doing them got some ok software and started playing around with it... due to my car up on jack stands lol.

But dam little 3 min clip take like a few hours for me to get it right. Sucks but is worth it lol

·
StreetRacingSouth
2,972 Posts
Thanks man... it dose the Job....

We still good for the club rumble??

Hows your projects coming?

Im still waiting on my stall converter but did pay for my trans lol
hope to out there at track tnt open
Yeah ,remember we haven't passed the torch

Cars are down, regardless the roads are to cold to race and hook

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

True that brotha !!!!! I was talking about the track club run off for car clubs.....

all good tho I cant even talk cuz my car is down still lmao .....

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts

That's the point of street racing the road doesn't hook!!!

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
who's twin turbo 5th gen was that?
Idk ....man herd it was a well know shop that built it ... Nice car from what I heard 600+ hp

but from what I seen cant launch or leave very good .... Im sure it move well up top ... but that race for my boy was easy money !!! Dude wanted to bet 1000 bucks !!! we all tried to match that much but bundled up $800 lol wish i had more cash on me lol

HE was really confident ... and now is eating humble pie ... funny how that works ....

Funny how pep get hung up on Numbers .....
like my car at the time 430whp th400 roped in a 600whp 6 speed gto and i even did a roll with him. were my car not geared for high speeds its a DIG CAR.... lol good times GOOD TIMES ...

·
cammed & slammed
3,508 Posts
Idk ....man herd it was a well know shop that built it ... Nice car from what I heard 600+ hp

but from what I seen cant launch or leave very good .... Im sure it move well up top ... but that race for my boy was easy money !!! Dude wanted to bet 1000 bucks !!! we all tried to match that much but bundled up $800 lol wish i had more cash on me lol

HE was really confident ... and now is eating humble pie ... funny how that works ....

Funny how pep get hung up on Numbers .....
like my car at the time 430whp th400 roped in a 600whp 6 speed gto and i even did a roll with him. were my car not geared for high speeds its a DIG CAR.... lol good times GOOD TIMES ...
Numbers matter when you can lay it down, and can drive. :secret:

·
5th Gear
3,516 Posts
Supposedly it was Hellion's test car for their TT 5th gen kit. I guess the guy bought it at a dealer though, so boost was probably on none of it.

Also heard that the owners son was the one talking most of the shit?

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
True...no doute peak power is important. But I was referring to the power band or TQ band witch ....IMO even if I make less hp but in my pull longer and can stay in (power range ) longer vs let's say a 500hp peak hp car when he drops rpm he gets out of power band ........ So combination is kinda what I ment .. But none the less TT maro is a nice car ......

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Supposedly it was Hellion's test car for their TT 5th gen kit. I guess the guy bought it at a dealer though, so boost was probably on none of it.

Also heard that the owners son was the one talking most of the shit?

I was not there for that part so can't really say.... But after the last race i heard a lot of sore loosers in vid when editing

But Ya son and a small group of guys ... My boy said driver is a good guy. ...wants a remach so mabe we see the next vid here soon

1 - 20 of 30 Posts