True Street Car Forums banner
41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
but I'll be the first show respect .... Lol confused about how a harmless little vid not even about you got you to tell a nobody (me) that he needs grammer education? Trying to belittle me .

Hmmm shur thing boss I don't need to know who you are !! Your just a man that has a fast car ..... Your point ....

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Is what it is boss.... I have nothing to gain from back and forth FOURM MSGS... Been there done that ... Much respect dope cars hope to see you at track and we can mabe chatt .....

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Idk seen only a hand full but really only seen with own eyes 12low with good driver bone stock ... They heavy cars and take a lil to spool Ect idk not a get fan boy. But you know as I do our ALTITUDE AFFECTs alot up hear. Yes I KNOW that boosted cars don't get effected as much but still will make a difference ...
Turbo cars only lose like 2-3 tenths up here...
Hmmm well shit really only seen N/A cars and blower cars with my own eyes go to an lower alt like AZ and they pick up more but ... I'm not doubting it ..... Just the ones I have seen low 12s best ... Also may add he said it's a black edition GTR ... So it in a sense is faster then stock GTR right ?? School me up

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·

I'm not fast , not the video .the way you get heated over the key board is why . Your weird as shit dude again , move along
Lol forum police lmao move along Sirs ....

Same here John 5052618913

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Well you sure ain't showing me respect. But I'll be the first. That's a bad ass video you made man, congrats. Although you got the info wrong
what can I do to make right I took off the title modded. Only one can't remove unless I make hole new vid is the modded in the vid b4 the bad boys scene lol ... I'm a grown man no issues at all hit me up let me know

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
We are under 28. Hey will we also be doing roll racing for our call out. I ain't doing digs in the vette.

I feel as if you're ignoring me.
Ya man we have one or two good roll cars ... Rest are digs sorry mad respect man few of or guys still down. Things take time .lol especially on pennys lol

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
any time i ever hear that name (HighAltitudeWhips) all i can think of is knuckle-dragging southern hicks yelling YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAW
Ya.......??? Wtf is that lol
Are you in there group aswell TT ?

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
And I was happy to get my car down the track with out ANYTHING fucking up ... Car still needs to be dialed in but solid pulls is a start ... And my vid was for my times. But since alot of people see gtrs as fast as fuck cars so I made the vid like that ... Sorry was your car ... But that's crazy end up being vs srs or NM outlaws ...

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Looked really fishy Cuz you were behind me in pits so unless line tech was told to line us up they would of lined me up with my buddy ... Lol. And it was really weird that it end up being crew vs crew ... I can honsitly say dident even know but like I said wanted to try GeT my best lanch by foot braking more and let who ever I was line up vs would of let them go and run my run ..... But seem to me like o well a GTR wanted to race. And my bro records ... Might aswell make it look good lol

·
F-body TWAT Member #2
973 Posts
I'm down for some highway rolls. Lmk

·
F-body TWAT Member #2
973 Posts
David 281-330-8004

·
Hi my name is
3,873 Posts
Hmmm well shit really only seen N/A cars and blower cars with my own eyes go to an lower alt like AZ and they pick up more but ... I'm not doubting it ..... Just the ones I have seen low 12s best ... Also may add he said it's a black edition GTR ... So it in a sense is faster then stock GTR right ?? School me up
I heard them black editions are way faster....

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
I heard them black editions are way faster....
so its a stock Black edition ..GTR would you know stock power ? I can put it on the cal and test what it run at sea level and take away .3 from what Vinny said i would really think it would loose a little more then that but all gravy dosent matter

41 - 60 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.