True Street Cars Forums banner

HID LIGHTS SALE!!!!!!

1K views 26 replies 9 participants last post by  Dalton Performance 
#1 ·
HUGE HID LIGHT SALE!!!!!

I just got off the phone with a dealer and we set up a sale that ends at 12:00 NOON TOMORROW!!!!!

These are real Omega Xenon HID Kits

The Xenon HID Kit is a revolutionary concept in automotive lighting that provides 6 times more light on the road than traditional halogen headlights. Each light uses a tube of Xenon gas, and small amounts of other noble gases, which is placed between two high-voltage electrodes. When the electrodes are activated a bright blue/white light is emitted. Omega German Technology ballasts are used to regulate the flow of electricity providing a high intensity beam that never fluctuates. Are ballast use internal igniter technology similar to Hella or Philips made in Germany. Our HID bulbs are produced according to rigorous patent standards.The life time of our H.I.D. bulbs is 8 times that of a halogen bulb. The Hid Xenon Kit produces 9% more lumens at the same color temperature than most famous German hid kits on the market.
The Xenon HID Kit is a revolutionary concept in automotive lighting that provides 6 times more light on the road than traditional halogen headlights. Each light uses a tube of Xenon gas, and small amounts of other noble gases, which is placed between two high-voltage electrodes. When the electrodes are activated a bright blue/white light is emitted.

AVAILABLE IN 3000K AND 30,000K ONLY

Get in contact with me as soon as possible to place your order before 12:00 noon tomorrow!!!!

Call for bulb availability

$70.00 Shipped to 48 States
$65.00 Local Orders only

Attachments

See less See more
#18 ·
30K is like a dark pink/purple and produces the least amount of lumens. Think black light, but a little brighter. You would be better off with halogen as far as light output, especially in bad weather.

Kelvin rating is the color. OEM on cars like BMW, Lexus, Acura, Infiniti is 4300K. That is the best output you can get. Personally anything over 6000K is rice IMO.

The 3000k would be good for fog lights.

#20 · (Edited)
Ok, I Have 30K lights on my Truck... If anyone needs any info go to http://evolvedms.com/HID_Lights.html or would like to order a set let me know soon. 602-513-0405 call or text is fine, I will be out tonight and up around 8:00 tomarrow. I am at SEMA so will not be on internet much.

btw thank you Dalton

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.