True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey can anyone give me an idea on what or how much they think it would cost to get this painted or ghost like on my car? just the skull with love kills slowly and vines not the actual ed hardy words

Attachments

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
wow.... (facepalm)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys....real nice..but i love ed hardy shit... it just an idea i dunno if i'll do it or not. it not going on the grand am....

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
I'm gonna white knight it up pretty hard here...

Lay off, she's a girl. Girls are allowed to be gay.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Slobra...or should i say White Knight...lol. I not going to do it especially not on my pos grand am gt. It was just an idea...cuz i got ed hardy seat covers and steering wheel cover for graduation today... and i ws looking online and saw this on a lambo and i wanted to see how much it would be if i ever were to do it to one my cars i get but i highly doubt i will..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
a mural of what trey? lol i wont be paintin the grand am anytime soon...cuz hopefully within the next few months with my money i been gettin and savin i can get the car i want

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
a mural of what trey? lol i wont be paintin the grand am anytime soon...cuz hopefully within the next few months with my money i been gettin and savin i can get the car i want
A mural of JESUS

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
Trey talking shit, he one of the meanest people on the board so you better watch out "sweetie"
No one with a purple mustang can be mean :gay:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts