True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dear nstpabljugrnaut,

Video Disabled

A copyright owner has claimed it owns some or all of the audio content in your video Twin GT's. The audio content identified in your video is Two-Lane Blacktop (from the album PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE) by Rob Zombie. We regret to inform you that your video has been blocked from playback due to a music rights issue.

Replace Your Audio with AudioSwap

Don't worry, we have plenty of music available for your use. Please visit our AudioSwap library to learn how you can easily replace the audio in your video with any track from our growing library of fully licensed songs.

Other Options

If you think there's been a mistake, or you have other questions, please visit the Copyright Notice page in your account.

Sincerely,
The YouTube Content Identification Team

That video took me 11 seconds to make and was like 30 seconds long, so Im not even going to bother putting it on streetfire, but I thought it was funny. if anything a video I make 0 money off of helps the artist sell more music. retarded.

EDIT: i should send them a message back saying "i am rob zombie motherfucker, one of my attorneys must have been crusing youtube by accident and didnt realize this was my account. its cool yo."

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Damn youtube sucks, they want their site to be for teen bloggers and republicans complaining that the sky is falling.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
lol Yea I bet they will believe that.

^^^Ive learned alot from how-to's on youtube...

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I've been fortunate on one video I put on youtube years ago. Probably because the band is no longer together and the lead singer is dead....LOL!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts