True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna be heading to the NM region next month...How is it out there...Whats the skinny Good and Bad?...Does the Po have air?..Looking forward to meeting some locals.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Hey there. :) What's the skinny? Not the girls that's for sure. :lol: Weather is nice though. What's "Po"?

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Look its the guy that gets off calling out cars on his bike. I hear Johnvon needs another room mate you guys would be perfect.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya know just thinking in theory I thought NM weather was like warm and beautiful all the time I didn't realize it gets cold there!..How long does is stay cold?..No Women Huh?...Well I guess thats not so bad their only trouble anyways!..LOL...Im realy looking forward to shooting some really Extreme video out that way!..Good Times ahead!!:headbang:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Look its the guy that gets off calling out cars on his bike. I hear Johnvon needs another room mate you guys would be perfect.
Camon now!!..I only play with you guy's...I truely respect Big HP cars..in fact the Supra is in my top 3 favorites!..Im no Hater by any means..But also to be clear if there is a guy that has a car that is capable I would enjoy the matchup!Truth be told thats the car I want the dash video in!...So don't get your panties in a wad!:ciappa:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Spool here's a Supra I have much respect for 223 mph in the standing mile and that car will destroy any stock N/A Bike on the planet!!

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Ya know just thinking in theory I thought NM weather was like warm and beautiful all the time I didn't realize it gets cold there!..How long does is stay cold?..No Women Huh?...Well I guess thats not so bad their only trouble anyways!..LOL...Im realy looking forward to shooting some really Extreme video out that way!..Good Times ahead!!:headbang:
It's cold from like Nov 'till Mar, a high of 30-50 during the day. Hope you don't like humidity; you freeze your balls off when you get out of the shower here. The rest of the year the high is 70-90+. Oh yeah, and find a really hot girl first, then bring her to NM, then introduce me to her. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's cold from like Nov 'till Mar, a high of 30-50 during the day. Hope you don't like humidity; you freeze your balls off when you get out of the shower here. The rest of the year the high is 70-90+. Oh yeah, and find a really hot girl first, then bring her to NM, then introduce me to her. :thumbsup:
:lol:...Sounds like the exact same weather im in now!...Guess NM you just assume desert type weather..What are your fuel prices there?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Gas is currently about $1.50 average.

How long you gonna be here for? I was hoping you would have been here this year for some runs/vids. Weren't you going to be in Farmington or up north of NM?

We (the lone motorcycle lovers) are going to have a little bike/video/pizza party next month. Your invited if you like and bring your vids too. I haven't put out the official invitations to a few of us yet but will be shortly.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Today 09:19 PM
spooledup Look its the guy that gets off calling out cars on his bike. I hear Johnvon needs another room mate you guys would be perfect.
Don't worry about SpoogedUp, he is just a bitter mexican.....driving a poopra!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gas is currently about $1.50 average.

How long you gonna be here for? I was hoping you would have been here this year for some runs/vids. Weren't you going to be in Farmington or up north of NM?

We (the lone motorcycle lovers) are going to have a little bike/video/pizza party next month. Your invited if you like and bring your vids too. I haven't put out the official invitations to a few of us yet but will be shortly.
Im suppose to be moving there..( work )..Clovis to be exact..How is that place?..How far from you?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
BFE! Not much but cows and lots of flat scenery. But there are a few good long roads to let that beast stretch it's legs. Last I remember though some of the roads are a little rough.

Service? Could be the only reason I think.

Clovis is about 3.25 hours from Albuq.

G

·
:lol::lol::lol:
Welcome so you made it over here.
Just to let everyone know i dont think there is a streetcar in the southwest that can beat this bike it is the baddest of the bad and it makes more power than 75% of the cars on the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
BFE! Not much but cows and lots of flat scenery. But there are a few good long roads to let that beast stretch it's legs. Last I remember though some of the roads are a little rough.

Service? Could be the only reason I think.

Clovis is about 3.25 hours from Albuq.
Damn that sucks!..But the location is suppose to move about 90 miles from there within a year not sure exactly where!..I'll still make a trip over and meet up with you guy's!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Welcome so you made it over here.
Just to let everyone know i dont think there is a streetcar in the southwest that can beat this bike it is the baddest of the bad and it makes more power than 75% of the cars on the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, then I will shoot to make more power than 85% of the cars on this site........ :yesnod: :prrr:

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
If you want some good racing go on Supra forums and talk some crap for the upcoming TX2K9 event in Houston. That is where you will find cars capable of beating turbo Hayabusas ect...

I am just talking some shit back Its all in fun. But really if you come down here I guarantee Johnvon would give you a blow job like you never had before. Imagine getting cheese graded by a retard wearing a spartan helmet.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts