True Street Cars Forums banner

Hey everyone!

2K views 40 replies 17 participants last post by  LiL MiSS 
#1 ·
I just signed up and thought i'd say hello. This is my first forum EVER :smile:

#18 ·
My boyfriend and I I share them : ) not very well might I add. Apparently I'm "selfish". Lol. What do you have done to your camaro?
The list is quite long but its a 383cui 6.2l LS1 Stroker, Lunati Crank, JE Pistons, H-beam rods, Custom Cam 231/235 .643"/.645" 113LSA, LS6 PRC 2.5 Heads, LS6 Manifold, 1-3/8" Long Tube headers, True duals, TNT Wet Nitrous kit, in a short summary.

Car has ran a best of 11.18 with a best trap of 123 in Houston, on motor.

I'm trying to get a Moser 9" and some pro-stars right now. Then Im gona spray the piss out of it.

#23 ·
Any idea what the A/R is on the hotside? What rpms does it hit full boost? how much boost does it run normally, oh and any dyno numbers or times?

Just curious how the convo works together.

#33 ·
Who cares? Your car is still slow. Anyone can go fast on a bike right? :dita:

#34 ·
Alright, that's it! I'm calling you out Jade! Were gonna foot race on Monty, from a dig!! None of this roll race BS. You will be OwNeD! Haha

#35 ·
Hahaha I'll even give you a couple of cars! You drive just about the only stock SS camaro in damn New Mexico!!! We can race right in front of the cop and when i lay it down I'll hop in the car with you and we'll run like Bonnie and Clyde! Just kidding! Remember, your slow car is only a few feet from me right now..... The things I could do to that sexy bitch! :leghump::smash:

#37 ·
I know! You don't wanna race me on foot..... I'll hit you with a brick or something and walk my happy ass.....

#39 ·
That's fine but you better kill me and you better hope nobody has a camera to catch the whole thing! :) But yea anyway we're ruining this thread get your ass back to work so you can get home!!! I'm bored outta my damn mind! Oh and Welcome!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.