True Street Cars Forums banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

· Turbobeaner
2,307 Posts
the guy who originally put it together decided to go big. I think they were just looking to go fast on a budget, or at least that's my guess.
Any idea what the A/R is on the hotside? What rpms does it hit full boost? how much boost does it run normally, oh and any dyno numbers or times?

Just curious how the convo works together.

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Any idea what the A/R is on the hotside? What rpms does it hit full boost? how much boost does it run normally, oh and any dyno numbers or times?

Just curious how the convo works together.
1.05 A/R on the hotside - i think. It starts boosting around 2700 rpms, it hits full boost around 3100. It's usually running 18psi. It was dyno'd before I got it at 571 RWHP, but everything has been majorly improved so hopefully more now, and I don't have any times.

· Premium Member
4,505 Posts
Who cares? Your car is still slow. Anyone can go fast on a bike right? :dita:

· I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
Who cares? Your car is still slow. Anyone can go fast on a bike right? :dita:
Alright, that's it! I'm calling you out Jade! Were gonna foot race on Monty, from a dig!! None of this roll race BS. You will be OwNeD! Haha

· Premium Member
4,505 Posts
Hahaha I'll even give you a couple of cars! You drive just about the only stock SS camaro in damn New Mexico!!! We can race right in front of the cop and when i lay it down I'll hop in the car with you and we'll run like Bonnie and Clyde! Just kidding! Remember, your slow car is only a few feet from me right now..... The things I could do to that sexy bitch! :leghump::smash:

2,045 Posts
You better not molest my Princess! & I said foot race hun.

· Premium Member
4,505 Posts
I know! You don't wanna race me on foot..... I'll hit you with a brick or something and walk my happy ass.....

· Premium Member
4,505 Posts
That's fine but you better kill me and you better hope nobody has a camera to catch the whole thing! :) But yea anyway we're ruining this thread get your ass back to work so you can get home!!! I'm bored outta my damn mind! Oh and Welcome!!

2,045 Posts
Don't worry, I'll make sure Josh is there with a cam & I'll make sure Johnvon gets a hold of it. :)

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.