Cool

·
Freed Speak
1,834 Posts
+HP for the offer to both of you to help the guy out

·
Registered
706 Posts
WTF? it's a nitrous system kid, if an old man from the retirement home as you put it, with old man eyes and old man ears can do it, surely a young fuck like you can do it, welcome to the world of street racing....geez! :lol:

·
testículos hinchados
14,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Zex kits are as simple as it gets
Now that I started I agree, guess I was a little scared.

"Brain" is mounted, nozzle tapped and lines from brain ran to it and jetted, bottle mounted. Started getting dark so quit gotta figure out the fuel rail piece and run a line to the brain, run the long nitrous feed to the brain, install/switch and wiring and I'll be done then time for a tune.

·
testículos hinchados
14,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
WTF? it's a nitrous system kid, if an old man from the retirement home as you put it, with old man eyes and old man ears can do it, surely a young fuck like you can do it, welcome to the world of street racing....geez! :lol:
Hey hey hey I'm a youngin with no experience with this bottle of stuff that I normally would get high of...

·
Registered
706 Posts
Hey hey hey I'm a youngin with no experience with this bottle of stuff that I normally would get high of...
Haha, just fukin' with ya Speedie, just make sure the fuel side is up to the task, have fun :eek:ldman:

·
Faster than a speeding mustang
1,214 Posts

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Just install the kit and take the car to Groves and let him work his magic.

·
testículos hinchados
14,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Well fuel adapter plate and fuel line to the brain is done. All thats left is nitrous line from bottle to brain and wiring/switches.

·
Get Famous, Get Money
1,245 Posts
Zex kits are cake to do! And yes change your spark plugs...

·
testículos hinchados
14,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Thats whats in it now I was looking and most people in the 600's are running the tr6 but also the 8 second lethal car is running tr7s so fuck I dunno.

21 - 40 of 73 Posts