True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well.. my name's Kristin I have a 1991 300zx n/a with 77,000 miles on it. It is by no means fast at all, but it is my baby and I love it! I aspire to put either a single turbo in it or just go for some good 'ol twins. :) I'm not into street racing, I've seen some nasty things happen to people and to cars, plus I've gotten 4 too many speeding tickets :/ looking forward to getting to know everyone and being welcomed to another forum :conehead:

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Welcome, glad you joined!!! Enjoy the stay!! :afro:

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Street-racing is against the law. But... I never abide by the law. Jaureguiberry law states that street-racing is comendable and is equivalent to a citizen arrest. I wont rest until I see that Z going a buck forty down Juan Tabo. Welcome.

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Street-racing is against the law. But... I never abide by the law. Jaureguiberry law states that street-racing is comendable and is equivalent to a citizen arrest. I wont rest until I see that Z going a buck forty down Juan Tabo. Welcome.
She lives in Florida. :wink5:

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Oh well... doing a buck-forty through Disney World. That'll do it.

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
Welcome! :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks :) yes I'm in florida... Disney World is 2 hours away :/ But I do go there a lot!
Here's my baby :)

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Did you get those wheels changed?

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Post pics when you do!

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts