True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Do you even lift?
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took these yesterday, detailed this car earlier this week. Pretty cool car, the owner just orderd some 360 Forged Black Mesh Ten wheels, takes 45 days to build, they were a pretty penny at $6300 for all 4.

I will take some pics once the wheels are on, this is my first time playing with HDR. Car is stock for now, its going to Texas-Speed sometime in the spring for Cam/Heads/Exhaust etc.

This picture is not HDR, this is just a picture I took with a longer exposure setting.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
That shit is bad it almost dont look real...

·
TSC ******
720 Posts
Looks great!....... How much do you charge to detail? And is it a full detail or just the exterior?

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
311 Posts
Great shots man, not a fan of the subject (car) but you did an awesome job. I love the mobile shots.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
The HDR doesn't do much for me but those are some real good looking pics Chris. Love the moving shots.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Photos turned out dirty man!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Wow nice! I've been detailing for the past 10 years and I havent seen anyone do that good of a job in a long time. How many stages of buffing did you have to do to get it to that point?

·
Do you even lift?
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow nice! I've been detailing for the past 10 years and I havent seen anyone do that good of a job in a long time. How many stages of buffing did you have to do to get it to that point?
I did 2 stages, first was a heavy cut pad and 2nd I used a medium cut with the high speed. There was a lot of haze/scratches and deep swirls/spider webbing. I have been detailing for about 6 years now myself. :king:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts