True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few friends are gonna meet up at the walgreens on juan tabo and montgomery at 10. After a while were gonna hit the streets for a little fun:devil:

·
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no

·
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cool

·
through the apex
1,644 Posts
i might come leaking n all

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Isaac told me bout this. Had me tempted to call in. But i need to change some more fluids, and spark plugs before i go out. Plus it would be kinda hard to stick with the tempatures outside.

·
through the apex
1,644 Posts
dam i need a tune car just dont want to spool at this alti with the oil leak on top of it.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
My car ran like total shit i got beat by ivan in the ss off a dig as well as a roll, and also got walked by carlos in the yellow cobra, idk i guess the car sat to long when it was broke i have not done an oil change, plugs anything it will be running like it should now in january...

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
i had fun lol. yea for some reason ivan was top of the show...nothin special there tho. Mr. consistency FTMFW! i did get my rematch for the rematch with optispark god. those were some good runs

·
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
where were all the stalled autos at?

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Had fun and yea mister consistent was having a very good night!!! Hope we can do it again on a warmer night last night was freezing ass!

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts