True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend a red LT1 Camaro with a big round sticker on the back window tried to race me. That was it. Nothing else. Fuck. Seriously.

:supergay:

Anyway, the point of this post is that I hope I find a good race soon. Like tonight would be great. It's been a while. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got some close ones last night finally. A turbo fox and another 03 Cobra. That fuckin' turbo was loud in 4th. :headbang:

Maybe tonight will be even better? There was a lot of people out last night. After UFC we'll be out lookin' for more victims.

I'll meet you at the Sunday spot......anytime tomorrow or Sunday....
I was riding all day today and same tomorrow. You can find me on the streets at night, though.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Did you get any good races last night Slobra? I saw you drivin down monty about 1115. I pulled up right next to you. Your car sounds sick.
Negative. I was watchin' UFC and by the time I got out there it was :gay:. Thanks! I like the way it sounds too. :headbang:Here, have some HP...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.