True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend a red LT1 Camaro with a big round sticker on the back window tried to race me. That was it. Nothing else. Fuck. Seriously.

:supergay:

Anyway, the point of this post is that I hope I find a good race soon. Like tonight would be great. It's been a while. Thanks.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
I was 3-0 for the night. Beat a fox body, a neon, and a cop lol.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Last weekend a red LT1 Camaro with a big round sticker on the back window tried to race me. That was it. Nothing else. Fuck. Seriously.

:supergay:

Anyway, the point of this post is that I hope I find a good race soon. Like tonight would be great. It's been a while. Thanks.

If i wasn't takin my little boy to Monster Jam tonight i might be able to help you out with that.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got some close ones last night finally. A turbo fox and another 03 Cobra. That fuckin' turbo was loud in 4th. :headbang:

Maybe tonight will be even better? There was a lot of people out last night. After UFC we'll be out lookin' for more victims.

I'll meet you at the Sunday spot......anytime tomorrow or Sunday....
I was riding all day today and same tomorrow. You can find me on the streets at night, though.

G

·
Did you get any good races last night Slobra? I saw you drivin down monty about 1115. I pulled up right next to you. Your car sounds sick.

·
Whippled Charged...
1,085 Posts
Trey was that you on Osuna thursday around 1:00 without a hood on?

·
Whippled Charged...
1,085 Posts
I was in town for a class on 4th st. Went for a lunch break to Whata-burger and spotted you. Hows your car runnin?

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Should have called me. Its running ok. The car is breaking up on the top end.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Did you get any good races last night Slobra? I saw you drivin down monty about 1115. I pulled up right next to you. Your car sounds sick.
Negative. I was watchin' UFC and by the time I got out there it was :gay:. Thanks! I like the way it sounds too. :headbang:Here, have some HP...

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
SLOBRA Did you run that white turbo fox with the 67mm turbo? Trey tried to play with him but the cobra was really breaking up bad up top. Seemed like a pretty quick fox though.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SLOBRA Did you run that white turbo fox with the 67mm turbo? Trey tried to play with him but the cobra was really breaking up bad up top. Seemed like a pretty quick fox though.
Yes sir. It was a damn close race, too. :beer:

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Yes sir. It was a damn close race, too. :beer:
Fo shiz, it was damn close with slobra. Good times, we will have to do it again. Was even more of a rush knowing there was a cop sitting in the middle of the street a short ways ahead of us. :nono: Me and Trey played a little on the way home but it was breaking up dirty at high R's. That car would have ate me alive if it was runnin right.

G

·
Negative. I was watchin' UFC and by the time I got out there it was :gay:. Thanks! I like the way it sounds too. :headbang:Here, have some HP...
Yea it was. At one point around like 10-1030 there was a grip of people at walgreen on juan tabo and monty. But i never saw any of them race. Thanks ill add it to my pos

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Shit I thought it was pretty good out saturday night. Guess you were at the wrong place at the wrong time. About 20 cars took off to race including me, sprayed ls1's, big turbo neons, a turbo fox, etc.

G

·
Shit I thought it was pretty good out saturday night. Guess you were at the wrong place at the wrong time. About 20 cars took off to race including me, sprayed ls1's, big turbo neons, a turbo fox, etc.
Yea when i first got out there was a grip of cars and some good racing i saw but i left for awhile, then didnt come back til like 1045 or 11.

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
Yea when i first got out there was a grip of cars and some good racing i saw but i left for awhile, then didnt come back til like 1045 or 11.
Like Trey said, everyone was at WG's. We all took off for about an hour to do some fun run's.

Everyone basically got back to WG's at around Midnight? We left shortly after that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts