True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my fiance and I went to this party last night at my neighbors house, and we had some pretty good stuff. Than my neighbor pulled out a bottle of Temora Wew, it's an irish whiskey. I had one shot and that shit fucked me up so bad, I got so sick and still feeling it today.

Has anyone ever tried this? If not, I warn you it a very strong whiskey and if you wanna really get fucked up drink that shit. I know boring thread, just thought i'd see who has tried it and who hasn't.:beer:

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
The Irish are fucking nuts. That's all I have to say.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hell yes they are. That shit i mean it was strong, and had a sweet bitter taste and oh man was i gone and sick. ugh....

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
I hate feeling like that. I really want to try some absinthe or however you spell it.

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
I tried the legalized version of Absinthe in the states, got us messed up, had the worst hangover ever, it tastes like black liquorish even worse than jager, I will never drink it again. Didnt even get to see any fucking green fairy!

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
I hate feeling like that. I really want to try some absinthe or however you spell it.
i tried the kind without the holucinagenic shit in it. basically it fucks you up soooo bad. my alcoholic buddy,:drunk: can drink i swear a 30 pack to himself and be ok, drank 5 shots and chucked up a lungs basically and didnt remember the night. 5 shots and that is all he had all night

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
I tried the legalized version of Absinthe in the states, got us messed up, had the worst hangover ever, it tastes like black liquorish even worse than jager, I will never drink it again. Didnt even get to see any fucking green fairy!
yeah that is the one i tried. its like a 60 dollar bottle and it really does taste like black liqourish. some nasty shit. we took it with the sugar cubes like your supposed to and it taste even worste.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hell yea Don q is expensive....My neighbor just bought this new bottle it like from germany or something i dont member the name he says it worse than ever clear and illegal here, but i dunno.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Ah fuck that! Ive always wanted to try that shit. Doesnt sound worth it to me now, but Ill still do it someday lol.

Ill get a shot of this whiskey you speak of, i love me a good whiskey.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
i tried the kind without the holucinagenic shit in it. basically it fucks you up soooo bad. my alcoholic buddy,:drunk: can drink i swear a 30 pack to himself and be ok, drank 5 shots and chucked up a lungs basically and didnt remember the night. 5 shots and that is all he had all night
That is the part of it that I'm after:pimp: screw the legal stuff.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yea I took one shot and was so gone. My fiance had like 3 and was pretty fucked up. It tastes gross at first but it worth it if u wanna get messed up.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah that shit was so gross tasting but got everyone that took shots of it there pretty fucked up. My babe plus like 2 others got sick off it, it was too much/strong for em.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
You guys need to try this stuff.
It's called HabuSake. It's like a Japanese version of Tequila with the worm in it. Except they put a venomous snake in it instead. Fucked my world up...

Attachments

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Ah fuck that! Ive always wanted to try that shit. Doesnt sound worth it to me now, but Ill still do it someday lol.
It has legal levels of the wormwood chemical Thujone that is rumored to cause hallucinations. Three guys shared one bottle. 110 proof, we got TRASHED. We drank it with the sugar cubes and water too. Anything with sugar in it gives me a bad hangover.

This is it:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts