True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Я лучше &#1074
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgNWRIfQqtE]Steelers Defense Hitting Hard since 1933 www keepvid com - YouTube[/ame]

G

·
All of the squeeler fair weather fans make me dislike them, it's funny how the amount of squeeler stickers on vehicles has went up 10 fold since 05. Only because these same people were Cowboys "fans" in the 90s and 9ers "fans" in the 80s.

Fairweather fans FTL. I've been supporting the Dolphins and Lions since I was a kid lol.

·
Я лучше &#1074
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Been a steelers fan since i was a kid as well, have my terrible towels, my license plates, my mini firdges, my superbowl hats. #1 fan here.

I hate the cowboys, hate the pats, hate the colts, and hate the rams. Dont care for the packers too much, they have my respect

G

·
Been a steelers fan since i was a kid as well, have my terrible towels, my license plates, my mini firdges, my superbowl hats. #1 fan here.
Right on. I wasn't ever a squeelers fan but I definitely loved watching The Bus play back when I was younger and always thought Kordell was one of the most underutilized talents ever and totally got a raw deal up there.

·
Я лучше &#1074
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Absolutely Love the Old Steelers, Jack Lamberts Time/ ERA is when football was played. Not this showing off shit. HARD HITTING, IN YOUR FACE FOOTBALL.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts