True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well your bday isnt till the 22nd which is tomorrow our time but since you are in *********** it is already your birthday since your in the future lol. damn cheater!! have a good bday bro i will get crunk for you of you fav So-Co with snake venom:drunk:

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
OMG lol Thanks WHTPWR I mean WHTKNTE lol dude I cant believe Im 21!!! Shit this is awesome and snake venom is sooo gooood.....NOT lol thanks dude

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol hells yeah bro... well not like it really matters out there in *********** since you can drink once you hit preschool probably. lol but have a good day bro i will for sure drink for you tomorrow night.. ill take 21 shots for you. ok maybe like 10 i dont wanna die

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
omg don't be a puss!!! 21!!!! DO IT! lol jk I dont want you to die either...lol But yea basically if you were born, your of age....lol

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol wow that why they have weird eyes and are abnormally short hahaha lol. those are all causes of drinking before the age of one. thats what the parents put in their baby bottles. then once they get off the bottle they give them beer cans then 5ths then handles:drunk:

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
omg or just one shot of HabuSake(snake venom) before they are born and BAM! Out pops a slant eyed midget child....lol

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hahahha wow see there you go... lol snake venom will do that shit to you bro. shit maybe ill do that to my kid so he is smart. those damn asians are smart motha fuckas

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Happy Birthday Sean!!!!

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
:foshizzle: happy b-day

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts