True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
thats right we lined them last night ( he was running the special gas to.) we went from a 3rd gear roll, (supra territory,) I owned him,:leghump:
01smokes on the other hand, well his bike just isn't as bad ass as the johnvon's and it lost several times to the supra.
god it feels good to be johnvon the winner!!!!!!!!!!:playa:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:leghump:!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:stoner:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:coolguy:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smilewinkgrin:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:patriot:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party:

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Haha I think they where all W's for the Supra. Even on your ZX-14 80 mph roll on I came around you. We will let Art tell it how it happened.

Low boost, pump gas, and no tune beat Johnvons gay 14 lol.

G

·
Haha I think they where all W's for the Supra. Even on your ZX-14 80 mph roll on I came around you. We will let Art tell it how it happened.

Low boost, pump gas, and no tune beat Johnvons gay 14 lol.
he came around you and was pulling hard, also my bike lost i didn't lose there is a BIG DIFFERENCE THERE

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Johnvon you lost to my daily driver in daily driver mode hahaha. Good thing C16 is so damn expensive or I might actually run you making some real power.

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts

·
BITCH, I look like goku.
887 Posts
ha. yes art's BIKE lost. with my monkey ass riding it. open highway.... johvon, youre fucked

G

·
ha. yes art's BIKE lost. with my monkey ass riding it. open highway.... johvon, youre fucked
i cant believe you didn't feel the slip in the mid range, well anyways i just ordered a new fibers, steels and new springs, so let see if i can get this figured out before NO BULL

·
BITCH, I look like goku.
887 Posts
dude, i was a pansy on that thing. it still felt like it was hauling ass

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
thats right we lined them last night ( he was running the special gas to.) we went from a 3rd gear roll, (supra territory,) I owned him,:leghump:
01smokes on the other hand, well his bike just isn't as bad ass as the johnvon's and it lost several times to the supra.
god it feels good to be johnvon the winner!!!!!!!!!!:playa:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:leghump:!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:stoner:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:coolguy:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smilewinkgrin:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:patriot:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party:

except...when you lose...on teh video...to cars.....family-mobiles...grocery-getters...4-seaters...all that jazz!

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
And the truth.... Shall set you free!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I never lost, cisco never got in front. we only raced 1 time, and i was in the lead. he never passed me. you ******* need to stop swinging from cisco's nuts. and the 14 is my daily driver with stock air filter and heaver oil. and i won not my fault you cant drive your supra down the free way

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
I never lost, cisco never got in front. we only raced 1 time, and i was in the lead. he never passed me. you ******* need to stop swinging from cisco's nuts. and the 14 is my daily driver with stock air filter and heaver oil. and i won not my fault you cant drive your supra down the free way
do you cry like this to your gf as well when she laughs at you for losing? :playa:

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Damn. Sounded like a good night... Anything going down tonight or probably not being Sunday and all?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts