True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
AKA hondaman
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I get a call from a buddy telling me the gum ball cars where here in grants at one of the truck stops so I went to check it out. Turns out one of the cars chunked belt and they had to stop here but I heard them talking and they said the next stop is in santa fe, so any of you guys up north keep an eye out.

pics..

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Damn that is so cool! Charger looks Saweet.

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Just got back from Santa Fe. Had the whole plaza area blocked off for the Gumball cars. So many people, so many beautiful cars. Will post pics tomorrow Im tired.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
FUUUUUUCK. I have been wanting to ride in that pack for the longest time. I hung out with them when they went to the hayett tamayayayayayah , I Kept an eye on their routs online as they ride across america but they post up each legg after they ride it. damn it all to hell, by any chance was alex roy there he useually does an exotic fcop car theme

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
There were some nice cars down here last night forgot my camera at home but man there was some bad ass cars !!!!

·
Do you even lift kit?
260 Posts
FUUUUUUCK. I have been wanting to ride in that pack for the longest time. I hung out with them when they went to the hayett tamayayayayayah , I Kept an eye on their routs online as they ride across america but they post up each legg after they ride it. damn it all to hell, by any chance was alex roy there he useually does an exotic fcop car theme
Alex isn't do rally's anymore.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Jerrod went to santa fe to check it out but they showed up late. Guess he didn't get any pictars

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Ya the cops thru us out of the plaza at 10 and the guys were still coming in til like 2am!!!
FUCK THA POLICE!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Ya the cops thru us out of the plaza at 10 and the guys were still coming in til like 2am!!!
FUCK THA POLICE!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
The cops downtown were pussies, they were kicking everyone out and I asked an officer which way we're supposed to leave, and he said, "I dont give a fuck how you leave, just get out of here." Fucking dickhead.

Then we went on a mission to find the Veyron. Apparently JimmyG found it in the parking garage, we walked down there and were searching for it but got kicked out. :(

I know you guys hate this forum, but I posted the pics over there... Check em out:
Gumball Rally Pics - RacingSouthwest

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Pic's from my buddy who went.

Attachments

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts