True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mustang Graveyard
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple pics of my GSG-5. Has virtually the same feel as an HK MP5, but uses .22LR ammo. These guns shoot great and are surprisingly accurate. The only complaint I have is the cocking knob has broken twice since i've had it and it is not easy or cheap to find replacements.

Attachments

·
Mustang Graveyard
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's a nice gun, I've been thinking of getting one of those...
Its really great being able to have such a well built gun that you can shoot all day for really cheap, unlike my M4 which is near impossible to find 223 ammo for...:banghead:

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Its really great being able to have such a well built gun that you can shoot all day for really cheap, unlike my M4 which is near impossible to find 223 ammo for...:banghead:
Los Ranchos Gun Shop has .223 for pretty cheap. But not as cheap as .22 lol That's why I want one.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
amazing how the .223 along with many other bullets seem to have disappeared.. Nice looking gun

·
Registered
169 Posts
ammunitiontogo.com has some decent prices on ammo and its always in stock. i like the centurion, right now its $35 for 100 rounds which isnt bad. i've gotten used to paying .50/round and happy getting it any cheaper. i've heard one bad experience with the lake city surplus on that site, just so you are warned. they also have some cool ammo like tracer, incendiary, frangible, armor penetrating, and hornady tap ballistic tip. just dont forget with shipping it isnt as great of a deal :/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts