True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all and friendly waves from across the pond! Vanishing Point Momma insisted – sorry, asked - me to come register, so here I am.

Many nice cars you all have, I covet them lots…

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
Welcome!:)

·
having more fun every day!
1,600 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ta for the welcomes all.

I'm on the far East Coast of the UK. Do a google image search for the House in the Clouds. I live near it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sadly though, my car's a bit rubbish in this company. I've got a Vauxhall Zafira! (I need the seven seats) but I hope to build a lotus 7 type kit in a couple of years when my life settles down a bit....

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I didn’t say you couldn’t corner – I wouldn’t insult someone’s driving, just that American cars have all the handling ability of a dead fish! Fine for a quarter-mile drag, just don’t ask them to go round a roundabout.

*ducks and runs for cover*

·
Turbobeaner
2,307 Posts
I drive Japanese cars haha.

How good is a car that corners when bits of it fall off as you drive along? Just kidding.

I have been in two range rovers that commited suicide while driving. One lost all oil pressure and the other decided the transmission was more useful as a paper weight.

Either way, welcome to our world of straight line performace, where the steering wheel is used to keep the car going straight.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts