True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Zinister had a great idea for a meet. Once we get the site up and running properly, we are gonna have a "Grand Opening" meet. Not exactly sure where yet, but it's gonna be a HUGE meet!! Stay tuned :D

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
So Zinister had a great idea for a meet. Once we get the site up and running properly, we are gonna have a "Grand Opening" meet. Not exactly sure where yet, but it's gonna be a HUGE meet!! Stay tuned :D
Thanks for the credit, lol!! Yeah, I was thinking a huge one. Somewhat of a grand opening meet that will have lots of good food (SolidTech hamburgers, lol) and drinks! A lot for pictures and videos will be taken of this meet so that we can post all of it up on the site. The cooler it looks, the more people will want to join. I was thinking of a huge group shot as well for the site. Hit Sean or I up with some ideas if you have any!!

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Maybe a meet at the crest? Just a thought.
Good Idea, but just not for a first. The "Grand Opening" meet needs to be easily accesible for most people. Somewhere that we can BBQ, and it has to be free. I think SolidTech would be awsome if Sean would like to host the first one. We'll see what we can to to get some temporary outdoor lights as well, so we can see when the sun goes down lol. Elliots was an option too, or a possible park. It just has to be something that people can make it to relatively easy.

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
That would be pretty sick!
Think, grill, lots of people, and free. The crest becomes difficult at that point. Although, A crest run sometime in the near future would be awsome!

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts

·
GOT DA BUSA!!!
673 Posts
Where's a spot we can get banners made? Maybe put a big banner up at the meet so people can see it from the street, that way they'll pull over and check it out! Get some stickers or something too, ya know?? Just a couple thoughts...

That doesn't really work if it's at the crest though....

·
F-body TWAT Member #2
973 Posts
let's do it at churches, kfc, or popeyes....sound good?

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Where's a spot we can get banners made? Maybe put a big banner up at the meet so people can see it from the street, that way they'll pull over and check it out! Get some stickers or something too, ya know?? Just a couple thoughts...

That doesn't really work if it's at the crest though....
I've been thinking the same thing all day home slice. Great minds think alike lol.

I talked with Sean at Solid today, he is down for our "Grand Opening BBQ" to be at the shop. It will be prolly a month or so before it happens. Looking like free food, and maybe a drawing of some kind for prizes or something. Still looking at stuff...

·
GOT DA BUSA!!!
673 Posts
I'll look into some places that can make a big banner or something, maybe one for Solid Tech also since it looks like Sean is more than likely hosting. I'll let you know if I find something. Put up something for a site logo and I'll try and get some graphics on the banner too. A guy I work with is real big into that part of the car world so he can probably hook me up.

·
Do you even lift?
3,627 Posts
I'll look into some places that can make a big banner or something, maybe one for Solid Tech also since it looks like Sean is more than likely hosting. I'll let you know if I find something. Put up something for a site logo and I'll try and get some graphics on the banner too. A guy I work with is real big into that part of the car world so he can probably hook me up.
I know of a few places off the top of my head.

Most places charge a lot for designing your banner, I could design it with the help of everyone and just have a place print it out for us and that would cut the cost down by over 50-70%.

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Sounds tits!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts