True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody got a cut out they want to sell. 02 Camaro, electric or manual, I don't care, it's for track use only.

·
NONE OF IT
4,333 Posts
The electric ones always break, do your car a favor and get a manual, three wing nuts and its off. They are like $30 from summit, I bet yearwood has one. Your car will like it, my car picked up 17rwhp from a cutout.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
ill give you mine with a magnaflow muffler and tips for $100

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Got them at Yearwood, they had them in stock.
Nice. Manual or Electric. I used a manual one when i had a y pipe. Worked great. :headbang:

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got dual manual, Solid is going to install them at the end of each header rather than one at the Y. With the cutouts open, it will be "true duals".

·
Registered
706 Posts
Not that it matters, just thought I'd chime in, I use RaceReady elec. cutouts, they've smacked speed bumps, the edge of a ramp and a coyote at about 130mph, still work pretty good, plus RaceReadys' come with a lifetime warranty.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Im gonnna look into that John. I have cutouts but i want the electric plates.

G

·
Not that it matters, just thought I'd chime in, I use RaceReady elec. cutouts, they've smacked speed bumps, the edge of a ramp and a coyote at about 130mph, still work pretty good, plus RaceReadys' come with a lifetime warranty.
what the hell your old school, your not supposed to have electric cut outs:lol:

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts