True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
What does that do to the ratio?? Taller? Or shorter?

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you nuts keith, that looks huge
It is pretty nuts. Rode it tonight. :headbang: I fell for it like a highschool cheerleader. I am fucking IN LOVE. :wheelie:

What does that do to the ratio?? Taller? Or shorter?
I don't know, depends on what language you speak. :lol: Best way to describe it: Like going from 3.73s to 8.73s in a car. :drunk:

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
It is pretty nuts. Rode it tonight. :headbang: I fell for it like a highschool cheerleader. I am fucking IN LOVE. :wheelie:

I don't know, depends on what language you speak. :lol: Best way to describe it: Like going from 3.73s to 8.73s in a car. :drunk:
Damn....that is definitely a taller gear...I think. But i understand what u mean lol. so your topping out at 100 in 6th now or what?? lol

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i tried again tonight.......same result........fuck...what i need to do is quit being a bitch and go foot in bar

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dont be scared its shitty at first but one full day of foot in the bar and you will be comfortable with it!
I'm goin tonight to do some work on it......got a new radiator that holds pressure too!! hahaha oh we also got studio lights so we can ride late

·
PSI FTW!!!!
4,977 Posts
sweet. i sold my lights a while ago so no late night parking lots for me anymore...ive been riding the harley too much i gotta take the yzf out and have fun again soon..its been too long

1 - 17 of 17 Posts