True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got my new t-mobile G1.........its the greatest thing since TV.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
is that a phone or what?

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
yep i love mine had it for a couple weeks now

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
^^^ha ha i was just looking at that. have you seen the blood alcohol programs lmao?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^^ha ha i was just looking at that. have you seen the blood alcohol programs lmao?
ya I just downloaded it. seems pretty cool. I like the texas hold'em. they need a good quality game like donky kong on it though.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
wtf... Kids these days. Too many gadgets and gizmos...

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
If the G1 does everything the iPhone doesn't (no MMS, can't use any audio file as a ring tone, etc) I might look into it. It looks sick!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If the G1 does everything the iPhone doesn't (no MMS, can't use any audio file as a ring tone, etc) I might look into it. It looks sick!
If you catch me at one of the meets I will let you check it out. I have only had it for 1 day and its already connected to my entire life.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
If you catch me at one of the meets I will let you check it out. I have only had it for 1 day and its already connected to my entire life.
Tell me about it. I honestly don't know how I could live with my iPhone. I'm connected to everything. It's stupid, really.

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
it does mms and alows to make your own ringers. only bad thing is tmo doesnt have 3g here yet so is a little slow loading things like youtube

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
no but I do work for VZW and know what its capable of
the bold was also supposed to be bad ass and failed when it came out. not saying it will be but we'll see when it is actually out.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts