True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Boosted Bartender!
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So Im going down Paseo and notice a white M5 in front of me and I get butterflys like I just got in a scrap. Im never too agressive when it come to street courtship but I have a way of presenting myself. Well after maybe a half mile I realize he wasnt game so I dont want to be obnoxious about it. I pass and see Elanor in front of me. Ok it wasnt Elanor but a GT500 which Ive never had a clean run with so my pants shift. Already going about 65 we do a little pull and I pull on him at 12psi before we have to shut down for a light. At the light theres a car in front of me and his lane is open. He pulls next to me, rolls his window down and with a smug face says, "not bad for a roll rocket. How does it do from a dig?" I say "pull up to the line and Ill get behind you". I bump it to 18psi, light turns green and Im breaking not to run into him. With my new solid differential bushing and r-compund tires it grabs really well. We do another 2nd gear roll and I beat him pretty good. Finally got a thumbs up from him. This is the third time I beat a competitive car from a dig while staged behind him at that light. Im gunna go spray paint Barzten1 on the street sign. :headbang:

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
lmao.. you own da street..lol

·
Boosted Bartender!
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL.....naw, I just like to have fun. And drive the car like its supposed too. Although it is self-fulfilling its better when you can share with friends. I know Im gunna be blown away when I get next to one of the big dawgs here and they fly past me.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Nice Kill....

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Sweet kill. Always love hearing about Mustangs losing lol.

·
Boosted Bartender!
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks boss. Did you see the Fast N Furious meet thread. Gotta bring the Viper out. Id look real pretty with you on one side and Chuckie on the other. Thats a cockmeat sammich! .....wait, did that sound gay?

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Nice kill!

·
Psssh. Mustang
2,072 Posts
Z power ftw

·
Whippled Charged...
1,085 Posts
Damn roll rockets..LMAO