True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well im going to Santa Fe this friday i guess all the people that have fast cars are actualy gonna come out for a change. So i guess there is gonna be a little meet going down. so if anyone wants to join to have some fun and just bull shit for a while let me know ...

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
ill most likely be there

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hell's ya!!!!!!!!!!

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
If its fast cars then why are you going? hahaha i had to. Sounds like fun, ill see what up.

·
Registered
311 Posts
What time where? Details man DETAILS?!?!?!

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What time where? Details man DETAILS?!?!?!
Well were not gonna meet in santa fe till about 9:00pm friday, there is gonna be three pretty fast evo's that i know of one of them made 650+whp the other dyno around five. so if you guys are down to roll let me know.. It will be at the wendys on cerillos rd 9pm...

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Who else is in?

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yesterday was a pretty good meet untill, the cops showed up and stareted fucking with everyone! Someone called in to the pd and told them we were drinking and litering in the parkink lot lol, after that they asked to see everyone's ID'S so they could run our names for warrents, and sure enough i went to jail as well did my friend jared in the NBM SS camaro... WEARING NO SEAT BELT WARRENTS FTW!!!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
dude last night was the fucken shit it was so fun i cant believe the cops htat arrested you and jared showed up at dennys and ate right next to us trying to be cool with us hahaha

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HTML:
Sounds like you guys had some fun, until the police showed. 01ws6 I can't believe you went to jail.
Ya tell me about it, it was bull shit i cant even come home to see my family without getting hastled by the piece of shit cops of santa fe...

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Yesterday was a pretty good meet untill, the cops showed up and stareted fucking with everyone! Someone called in to the pd and told them we were drinking and litering in the parkink lot lol, after that they asked to see everyone's ID'S so they could run our names for warrents, and sure enough i went to jail as well did my friend jared in the NBM SS camaro... WEARING NO SEAT BELT WARRENTS FTW!!!
wow that fucking sucks. same shit happened to me (kinda) in corrales. got pulled over for a broken license plate lamp, ran my license and sure enough, outstanding tickets in Rio Rancho ftw. fucking hate cops

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wow that fucking sucks. same shit happened to me (kinda) in corrales. got pulled over for a broken license plate lamp, ran my license and sure enough, outstanding tickets in Rio Rancho ftw. fucking hate cops

What stupid is that we were not even doing a thing!!!!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
What stupid is that we were not even doing a thing!!!!
Really? No one raced at all? Or you just weren't doing what those people said you were doing? either way fuck cops they are gay

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Really? No one raced at all? Or you just weren't doing what those people said you were doing? either way fuck cops they are gay
Not one fucken race!!!!! I was pissed...

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Fuck cops. Sorry you went to jail but I'm glad I didn't make the drive for that meet. Fuck cops.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
All the cops in santa fe have no lives o they hastle who they can.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts