True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
well the season is winding down once again, and i was wondering what everyone's goals are for the 09 season?

i would like to go 9s on motor, and some solid 9.70s on some bottle

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Wish I had some goals. If I do what am looking to do over the winter It should go mid 10s but I still will not have a bar so I might be able to get one pass out of it lol. I cant wait till I got all the requirements and can run it every weekend.

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
my goal is to go high 10's low 11's. i think i would of this year but i had got my car done to late in the seasonand not enough money to finish nitrous setup. next season 10's here i come!!!!

·
TSC ******
720 Posts
My goal would have to be to get into the 11s and stay running more then a couple months without breaking like always. lol (in the SRT)

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Goal is to beat Prostreetvega and win the 10.0 street class again and at some point see a 9.99 or better without blowing up my stock block.

Main goal is to make it through the year without breaking anything major.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
my goal is to go high 10's low 11's. i think i would of this year but i had got my car done to late in the seasonand not enough money to finish nitrous setup. next season 10's here i come!!!!
12s might be a little better starting point lol:ciappa:

Let's see,my goals would be to have my car sit on the side of my house safely. And to not spend to much money on ordering parts for it.

:leaving::patriot::patriot:

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
Drive to the track, run in the 9s, then drive home, with a manual. I don't care if it's on pump gas or not or the stock block or not. I would like to get it to trap 140 as well.

After that just enjoy the car for a while.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
My goal is to not break a single thing on the car, at the track or otherwise. Then I could set a record, the first '03 Cobra to not break for over three years! Oh, and I'd also like to get 12 o'clock scrapes on lock with the bike by the end of next summer. :)

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
My goal is to not break a single thing on the car, at the track or otherwise. Then I could set a record, the first '03 Cobra to not break for over three years! Oh, and I'd also like to get 12 o'clock scrapes on lock with the bike by the end of next summer. :)

:smash:
wood

·
Registered
247 Posts
My goal has to be just to get the car done... I have all the parts for the new turbo set up just waiting for my uncle to finishing fabricating the exhaust mani and welding the external wastegate flange then i have no excuses but as of now that is the hold up and the goal is to get the freakin thing done and installed by next season.
This season i did not get to drive down the track once and that really sux but hopefully by next season that will change.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
I decided to drag out the bussa, so i just ordered some more supporting mods, but i want the damn bike to be fixed and run without breaking for more than 600 miles. i also need to get leathers that fit. and get a 600 track bike, and beat every TRUE street car that drives on the street once and for all.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
12s might be a little better starting point lol:ciappa:

Let's see,my goals would be to have my car sit on the side of my house safely. And to not spend to much money on ordering parts for it.

:leaving::patriot::patriot:
dick!!! lol i can have goals ***!! lol besides i would of hit 12's if i got some radials so f you. your just mad caus i can drive my car:ciappa::yesnod::headbang::driving:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Now ,this depends on the funds but I'd like to put a 6 piont cage in the Scirocco. Put the GLi 16v 2.0 Jetta togather as soon as I sell the GL 8v Jetta race car and win the championship in '09'. And win all the one on one spectaculer drags at the same track. An if I have anything saved up, buy the Bahn Brenner Supercharger for the Scirocco or just get some forged pistons and spray the hell out of it. But, before that I'm getting the EuroSpec Nife Edge Crank to give me alittle more RPM.:driving::reddevil::devil::coolguy:

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Now ,this depends on the funds but I'd like to put a 6 piont cage in the Scirocco. Put the GLi 16v 2.0 Jetta togather as soon as I sell the GL 8v Jetta race car and win the championship in '09'. And win all the one on one spectaculer drags at the same track. An if I have anything saved up, buy the Bahn Brenner Supercharger for the Scirocco or just get some forged pistons and spray the hell out of it. But, before that I'm getting the EuroSpec Nife Edge Crank to give me alittle more RPM.:driving::reddevil::devil::coolguy:
:headbang::headbang:Hell yea man.

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Holy fuck. That's moving, where do you run at?
Ill be doing my first shakedown passes aka "learn how to get the car out of the hole" passes at Piedmont Dragway here in NC (which is 1/8 mile, but I know the owner and he has offered to let me have the track to myself), then i will take the car to Rockingham Dragway also here in NC for its 1/4 passes (I actually know that track owner too haha, but He didnt offer me the track to myself lol).

1 - 20 of 59 Posts