True Street Car Forums banner

301 - 309 of 309 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
1st off GO Cowboys! 2nd, a different angle of that "so called PI play didnt show that face mask to the Dallas player from the Lions player" so yea many seen what they saw, and thats what they believe. Just like my Boss who is a Steelers fan, wont get it. I showed him a 2nd angle on that play and clearly you see the face mask and he couldnt turn his head to make the play, and STILL my boss comes up with more excuses. lol. oh well Dallas WON and will again next week & the week after!!!

·
Uh jus don reMember
1,056 Posts
Not a fan of either team but after watching NFL network's Aftermath show it's pretty clear there were at least three defensive fouls that should have been called. Defensive holding, pass interference (debatable) and personal foul when one of Dallas's players came off the sideline going at the official with his helmet off when the flag was initially thrown.

oh well

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
So many customers today that are upset as soon as they see me wearing my cowboys hat and shirt. Hilarious if you ask me.

I really hope the boys actually show up next week to play some football.

·
M0DM0T0R
1,677 Posts
The NFL refs constantly make bad calls in every game. This time one may have been in the cowboys favor, but before this one there was a roughing the kicker called on the cowboys that was total BS which led to the lions scoring a td. The lions roughed the cowboys kicker and no flag was thrown. It goes in circles.

·
Come back here with my show!
1,166 Posts
Ignoring the calls on the field, who the fuck do the Dallas Cowboys think they are to deserve to be called "America's Team?" Especially for a couple decades in a row. The "Patriots" are Dallas-lite in that respect, as if they're special because their home stadium is vaguely near historic sites on the East coast, so everyone else must be less American.

Also, the Broncos can fuck themselves too. No good reason for that one, but fuck em.

301 - 309 of 309 Posts