True Street Car Forums banner

261 - 280 of 309 Posts

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #262
Well its a new year, and a new season. 3 years of this thread.

Do the Cowboys have a chance?

·
2 Lanes 3 Cars
625 Posts
Hopefully they can pull something great this year :thumbsup:

·
Warp Drive
3,545 Posts
Let just hope they don't take a step back next week against the Giants! Go Cowboys

·
Warp Drive
3,545 Posts
I don't see the Giants confidence being very good after getting smashed by the Eagles tonight. LOL
Yeah true but the divisonal games are always unpredictable. Either way Cowboys did work today

·
Registered
576 Posts
Go Cowboys !

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
bump :lol:

:secret:

·
Last of the 5 speed DSM's
1,074 Posts
Lets talk about them Broncos ...

"crosses fingers that I dont get Negged outta here lol"

·
Registered
2,409 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
I feel the Broncos are the new bandwagon taking over the for the Steelers, who took over from the Cowboys. I love to see how ABQ evolves over the years.

·
Warp Drive
3,545 Posts
Bronco's fans on a cowboys thread? Lol lets not forget your recent beat down in the SB

·
Slowpoke
4,436 Posts
I feel the Broncos are the new bandwagon taking over the for the Steelers, who took over from the Cowboys. I love to see how ABQ evolves over the years.
Broncos and Cowboys are the the only teams within driving distance.

How do the rest of you guys choose your teams? Pretty colors and sexy QB asses? :secret:

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
Broncos and Cowboys are the the only teams within driving distance.

How do the rest of you guys choose your teams? Pretty colors and sexy QB asses? :secret:
But these fans were never around when the before the Cowboys Superbowl stint in the 90's and recent success on the Broncos. So unless there has been geographical shift on the earth with very speddy techtonic plates bring the cities closer than they used to be, I'm calling it bandwagon.

261 - 280 of 309 Posts